7. Classes

"Okay let's go" you said. You all started walking to class since you all had science with professor Hange.
You all walked until you reached her classroom. "Ah! Good morning my students!" Hange said with enthusiasm. "Good morning Professor Hange" you all greeted her. "Don't be so formal just call me Hange." She said to all of you. You all nodded and took a seat.

You waited for the whole class you get there. The class you were in was kind of small with a total of 12 students in her class.

"Good morning class my name is Hange Zoe but you guys can call me Hange!" she said joyfully talking to the class "Now you guys need to introduce yourselves get in a circle we'll start with you" She said pointing at Sasha.

"My name is Sasha Braus!" Sasha said with some enthusiasm. "Next" Hange said looking at a girl with blonde hair next to Sasha.

"My name is Krista Lenz" the blonde girl said. She had beautiful blue eyes, she looked like a goddess.

"I'm Ymir" the girl next to Krista said.

"Hi i'm Marco Bott" Marco said with a smile.
You knew Marco from that one time you two met in the drive thru.

"My name is Mikasa Ackerman" the girl said. She had semi short black hair with black eyes. She was really pretty.

"My name is Armin Arlert!" The boy with yellow hair and blue eyes said with a smile. He looked nice.

"I'm Eren Jaeger" Eren said looking at you. He was kind of blushing.

"My name is Niccolo" The guy with what seemed like a middle part with blonde hair said.

"I'm Jean Kirstein" Jean said.

"Hi my name is Y/n L/n!" You said with a smile.
You didn't notice but Connie was admiring your cheerfulness and so was Eren.

"I'm Connie Springer" Connie said. You looked at him with a smile and he smiled back at you.

"Okay now that we've all introduced ourselves take a seat and let's see what we're doing today!" Hange said with a smile.

"Get your textbooks out and turn to page 115 on the titan body" Hange said looking really excited.

You flipped to the page Hange said and saw Eren struggling to find it. "Here let me" you told him flipping the page to 115.

"Thank you very much Y/n i'll have to repay you sometime" Eren said. "How about we go get ice cream on Friday after school?" Eren asked with a smile.
"Uh sure i'm free Friday!" you said returning the smile at him. "Perfect then" Eren said.

"Hey you two no flirting during class" Hange said to both Eren and you. Eren got flustered by Hange's words and so did you a little bit.

"Hange we weren't flirting. She was just helping me get to the page since i couldn't find it" Eren said back to her.

"Sure" Hange said with a smirk on her face.

You looked over your shoulder at Connie and you could see he was Jealous. He heard what Eren said about taking you to ice cream and he got Jealous. He didn't see you peek over your shoulder looking at him.

[end of class]

"You guys will only have one page of homework assigned to you today since it's the first day." Hange said to the class as the bell rung.

Everyone got up from their seats and walked out of class saying goodbye to Hange.
You got up from your seat and you felt someone hug you from behind. "Hey Y/n i'll walk you to your next class. Jean and Sasha already left because they don't want to be late to their next class." Connie said letting go of the hug knowing Eren was behind you two with Mikasa and Armin. He was doing this to make Eren jealous. "Thank you Connie" you said before grabbing your bag and heading to the door with Connie next to you.