26. Winter dance

I didn't expect to get 700 reads this fast. Thank you to the people that are reading and liking my fic!

When it mentions the song in the chapter i recommend listening to it! (It will say the same of the song before it plays.)

Thursday December 17

Sasha stormed into your room while you were practicing the guitar. "Y/n! THERES GOING TO BE A WINTER DANCE LATER TODAY! We're going!" Sasha said. "Okay what time i need to get ready?" You asked her. "It starts at 4:00" she told you. You put the guitar down and went to your closet and got a kind of puffy F/c dress and f/c shoes. "I'm wearing this." You told Sasha showing her the F/c dress and F/c shoes in your hands. "That would look great on you." She commented. "Thank you." You replied.

Sasha left letting you change. You got a text from Connie.

Connie: Hey sweetheart. Are you going to the dance?

Y/n: Hi hi! Yes i am Sasha wants to go so i'm going!

Connie: Be my date?

Y/n: Of course.

Connie: I'll be at your dorm in 5 minutes.

Y/n: It'll take me like 10 to get ready. The door is open so just walk in and sit on the couch.

Connie: Okay ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Y/n: Can you show me how to do that when you get here?

Connie: Sure.

You put my phone down and started getting ready. You had already taken a shower earlier in the morning so you just needed to put the dress on and do your hair.

You let your hair down and put some shorts on under the dress just incase there were guys who would try and lift up your dress.  You slipped on the kind of puffy f/c dress on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

It took you less than 10 minutes to get ready.

"Checking yourself out?" You heard Connie say. You jumped a bit. "No.." You replied. "I know you were." He said with a smirk. "Oh shut up Connie. You scared me." You told him. "I'm sorry. Anyways that dress looks great on you." He told you. You blushed at his complement.

Connie walked over to you and gave you a hug from behind. "Take a picture." He told you in a whisper tone voice against your ear.

You got your phone out and put the phone in the position you wanted it in and took a picture. "There?" you told him. "mhm." he replied.

He moved your body so it would face him and gave you a kiss. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds before he parted from it. "Send me the picture beautiful." He said sitting down on the bed.

You sent the picture to Connie and fixed your hair. "Hey, Do that thing on my phone. The password is ****" You told him as you passed him your phone. "Do you really not care if i know your password?" He asked. "Nope. You're my boyfriend and i trust you." You told him. "So does that mean i can go into your camera roll?" He asked you.

You thought of all the embarrassing pictures that you have of yourself. "NO!" you said jumping on top of him trying to grab your phone. "Why not?" He said giggling laying with his back on the bed. "Because there's embarrassing stuff in there." You told him. "Gives me more of a reason to look there now." He said.

You gave up and let him look. He scrolled through your camera roll looking at pictures. "Is that you in the rain? Shirtless?" He asked. "Let me see." you told him. He turned the phone so you could see. "Oh yeah that. I was sick for a week." You told him. "Dummy." He replied.