43. alt chapter (kinda)

Connie and you graduated college 3 years after getting married and now had two kids, twins. One a beautiful girl named Scarlett and another beautiful girl named Violet.

You were a nurse and Connie was an engineer. He still was in the band and still did shows once in a while but his main priority was his family and his job.

-

Violet and Scarlett were now 3 years old and Connie decided to go do a show in New York with the band. "Come back soon daddy!" Scarlett said. "Come back soon so we can play cooking again!" Violet said. "I'll be back next week don't worry it won't be long. We will all play cooking once I come back home. Mommy included." He smiled at the girls. He gave them both kisses on their cheeks and then gave you a kiss on the lips. "Be safe. I love you."

"I love you too darling. Take care of them while i'm gone. Bye girls I love you all." He blew kisses at you all as he walked away.

It was about 9:37pm and Connie texted you.

Connie: Hey, i landed safely. What are you and the girls doing right now?

Me: I just put the girls to sleep and i'm just cleaning up since we ate dinner not too long ago.

Connie: I'll be back after tomorrow i can't be gone from my girls for too long. I need to see you guys.

*incoming call from connie*

"i needed to call you and hear your pretty voice again."

"You've been gone for a few hours"

"Still."

"How i miss it not gonna lie"

"Miss what?"

"College."

"Why?"

"Because that's when and where we met and now we're married and have children."

"I still remember when i slapped you when i confessed to you outside 7/11. It was reasonable tho with that stupid ass plan of yours."

"Hey that was actually a really good plan." Connie acted offended.

"Do you want me to slap you another time then?"

"No but i want you to kiss me how you did."

"I'll gladly kiss you again and again and again and again."

"That one kiss in front of Hitch inside the 7/11 caught me off guard. I loved it though."

"Connie, i'm getting really tired. Call me after your show yeah?"

"Okay my love. Have a goodnight I love you so much. I'll be home after tomorrow."

"Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that, the call ended, and i fell asleep.

-

At the airport with the girls now, we waited for connie to come out of the airplane. A few minutes passed and then we finally saw him walking towards us with his bags. Me and the girls walked towards him, walking faster and faster each time eventually running.

Connie dropped his bags and the girls jumped into his arms. He gave showered the girls with kisses as they laughed. "Go say hi to mommy." One of them said. "Okay." Connie put the girls down and walked over to me who was a few feet away.

"Hey."

"Hi." I smiled at him.

Connie smiled and red rushed onto his cheeks.

"Why are you acting shy? It's cute though i don't mind it. It's one of the many things that i love about you. You can be shy or sometimes really outgoing. Now come here." He have me a right hug and lifted me up from the floor. "Kiss me."

"Right now?"

"Yes, kiss me."

"Okay"

Connie suddenly kissed me and i kissed him back. "You liked that right?" He asked. I turned my head to not show how flustered i was. "Same Y/n from the first time we met. Reminds me of when i first met you in jean's and mine's dorm. I still find it cute."

I hugged him once again. "I'm glad you're back. I love you."

"I love you too. Let's go home now, shall we?"

"Can we pass by mcdonald's?!" The girls asked

"Sure."

-

-

alt ending bc my friend requested 😭

(sorry for the shitty grammar)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑 𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄? - 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎉