36. POV

[Connie's POV]

I kept watching Y/n dance. She looked like she was having fun. Meanwhile I was sitting on the couch watching her. "G-guys i-i'll be right... *hiccup* back. I'm gonna g-go take a piss." I told the group getting up from the couch walking away.

I walked through the crowd of people making my way to the main room. The music was loud, making my head hurt more than it already was. I had a lot of alcohol and it was kicking in.

I made my way through the people blocking the entrance to the main room and went into the restroom.

-

I washed my hands and walked out. The room was crowded but not too crowded. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I didn't feel like walking back over to Y/n and the others just yet. I was to tired. I took out my phone from my pocket and went through instagram, looking at my feed. Suddenly I felt someone sit down beside me. "Hey Y/-" I turned me my head. It wasn't Y/n, it was some random girl. "Hey you're pretty attractive. Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me. "I- I do." I replied. "Well she doesn't have to know what i'm about to do." She said starting to crawl on top of me. "P-please s-stop." I stuttered. "Never." She's taking advantage of me because i'm drunk. "Please stop, I love my girlfriend very much." I couldn't do anything. She pinned my wrists down onto the couch.

She started kissing my neck leaving marks. If I try to get her off she's probably going to say that I did something to her or that I hurt her. If I don't get her off Y/n is going to be upset. DAMN IT! I cant do anything! I mentally yelled at myself. There was nothing I could do. Absolutely nothing. "Let's get a room." She spoke, taking her lips off my neck. "No." She placed her lips on mine. I felt weak and I couldn't do anything to stop her.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?!" I heard Y/n's voice as she punched her. Making her stumble off me and onto the coffee table. "Your boyfriend? I don't see your hickeys on his neck but I see mine." She told her pointing at my neck. "Oh you're dead!" Y/n jumped on top of her and started punching her. She seemed angry. "Y/n get off." I told her. There's broken glass beneath her. She could get hurt. She started sobbing. Eren pulled her back and embraced her into a hug. She sobbed into his chest loudly.

People started to hold the girl back. It may sound rude but I didn't care if the girl got hurt. I only cared about Y/n. "You all take Connie back to his dorm and text me when he's sober again. Or just text me in an hour he should be good enough by then. I'm going to take Y/n to get ice cream or something to get her to calm down." Eren said. She pulled away from the hug and started to take off the hoodie she had on. She threw the hoodie onto me and kept crying. Eren picked her up and walked off with her in his arms while she cried.

Did I really hurt her that badly? I didn't want to. IT WAS THE GIRLS FAULT. Well partially my fault too. I shouldn't have drank that much especially at a party.

"Connie what the fuck is wrong with you man?! You knew she loved you very much! I can believe you did that to her." Jean screamed at me catching people's attention. "I should've known from the start. Why did I ever take you to the dorm to watch the movie with her." Jean placed his hand on his forehead. "I'm such an idiot."

"Y/n?" I asked for her.

"She's gone dude. You made her cry." Sasha spoke.

"I didn't mean to. I promise!" I raised my voice at them.

"Then why werent you stopping that random girl? Connie, i'm your best friend. I never thought you would cheat on Y/n like that. You seemed to really love her but all this kind of changed it. I don't see her forgiving you any time soon." I heard Niccolo say.