33.Concert

THANK YOU FOR 2K!!!

"Y/n Y/n Y/n wake up wake up wake up!!" Sasha shook you awake. "What?" You asked putting your blankets over your face. "Today is January 16th!" She said excitedly. "Okay and?" You asked. "Connie's concert! How could you forget. You have to go pick up Elizabeth. Hurry up get ready it's 1:00pm." You quickly jolted up. "What?! 1:00pm? The concert starts at 4:00pm. I gotta get ready." You quickly got out of bed and ran to your closet. "Sasha I need help choosing what to wear. Help me please?" You asked her. "Of course." She walked over to you.

You opened the closet. Sasha and you looked at what you had in your closet when Sasha pulled out a f/c skirt. "This would look cute on you." Sasha bounced up and down. "You took a shower last night before bed so just put this on right now and see how you look." Sasha handed you the f/c skirt.

You took off your pants and slipped the skirt on. Sasha screamed like a fan girl that just got their hand touched by Justin Bieber. "It looks amazing!"
You looked back in your closet and grabbed a pair of black shorts to put under. "What if i wear the Oblivion hoodie with the skirt? Would that look good?" You asked as you finished adjusting the shorts. "That would look so good on you. Especially since it's an oversized hoodie." She said grabbing it out of the closet and throwing it at you. "Put it on!" You put the hoodie on and Sasha started to scream more.

You suddenly heard the front door open. "Sasha shut up." You whisper yelled. Sasha got quiet. You grabbed a butterfly knife that you had on your counter and opened it to reveal the blade. "Sasha get behind me." You told her and she did as you said.

The doorknob started to move. The door flung open and you saw Connie. "What's with all the screaming? And why does a cute girl have a butterfly knife pointed at me?" He asked. "Sorry thought you were an intruder." You blushed.

Sasha came out from behind you and walked over to Connie. She whispered in his ear something you couldn't hear. You didn't care because you knew it was about you in the outfit. You set the butterfly knife back down on the counter and started feeling rumbling like if there was an earthquake. "Guys i think they're might.." You started to talk as you turned around and saw Sasha and Connie jumping around like children. "She looks so cute in that outfit, does she not?!" Sasha told Connie. "She does!" Connie said as he stopped jumping. "Never mind. Just children." You rolled your eyes and laid down on your bed facing the other way.

You suddenly felt a hand on your back, they started shaking you. "Come on we need to go pick up Elizabeth." Connie said as he shook you. "God, what is it with you two and shaking me?" You asked getting up. "It's funny when you get annoyed" Sasha said behind him. You rolled your eyes, got up and grabbed a hair brush. You started brushing your hair until Connie stopped you. "Let me do your hair." He said. You gave him the brush and he started brushing it. "Your hair is so soft. How do you get it like this?" He asked. "Why would you want to know? You barely even have any." You replied. Sasha laughed. "Rude." He pretended to be offended. "I'm only kidding baby." You said smiling to yourself at the end.

You turned your head and saw Connie flustered. "Did you just..."

"Yep." You gave him a small kiss and turned back around so he could continue brushing your hair.
"By the way, Jean, Niccolo, Mikasa and I will be going to the concert as well." Sasha said. "Yay!" You said as Connie finished and kissed the top of your head. "Beautiful." He put his arms around your torso and moved side to side. "Should we go now? It's 1:45." You asked. "Yeah let's go, Sasha when the concert ends call me so they can let you four back stage." Connie told Sasha. "Will do." Sasha said handing you your keys, wallet and phone. "Thank you." You thanked her and walked out of the room with Connie behind you.

You went to the front door and grabbed your shoes. You put both of them on. Connie suddenly picked you up over his shoulder and opening the door. "This again? Dude my skirt!" You whined as he walked out. "We'll be in the car in no time." He said closing it. "Ready?" He asked. "Oh no." He started running to the doors that said 'exit'. He got to them and quickly opened them running out to the parking lot and running to his car. "Connie my skirt!" You said as you got flustered. You felt Connie's hand now on your rear making sure the skirt didn't go up. You got even more flustered now.