34. Next day

You woke up in your parents house. You got up and walked out of bed but stepped on something. You looked down and saw Connie holding your consoles controller. "Was he actually playing for so long that he passed out?" You then turned your vision to the tv that was still on and saw that your rank on the game had gone way~ down. "No! You made my rank go down. Ugh I worked so hard to get there!" You groaned. You carefully took the controller out of Connie's hand making sure he didn't wake up and sat down next to him.

Y/n: Sasha let's play Apex?

Sasha: sure let me get the controller and headset on real quick.

You looked around, found your headset and put it on.

Sasha: Okay I have them. Jean is going to play aswell. Join my lobby.

Y/n: Okay!

You joined Sasha's lobby and began to talk to both Jean and Sasha in a whisper tone. "Y/n why are you whispering?" Jean asked you. "Connie's asleep right next to me." You whispered. "Makes sense."

-

It has now been an hour and you were still playing with both of them. You suddenly felt arms around you but you couldn't pay attention because you were about to win. "Good morning sweetheart." Connie said. You ignored him and kept playing. He waited until you were done playing so he could talk to you.

"Sasha come on come on! Just one more person." You raised your voice out of excitement. "They're almost down Y/n get them!" Sasha said through the headset. You got the last final hits on them and won the game. "Hell yeah!" You screamed in excitement. Connie grabbed the bottom of your chin and gave you a kiss. You could hear Sasha and Jean cheering through the headset. You parted from the kiss. "Guys i have to go byeee".

"Y/n wai-"

You left the lobby, took the headset off and put the controller down. You then turned your head over to Connie and tackled him down kissing him. You could feel a smile forming on his lips. He let go. "Did you really just leave the game just to kiss me?"

"Maybe. Now shut up." You pressed your lips against his once again. You heard footsteps coming but didn't care. Suddenly the door fling open to reveal Oliver. "Dad! Y/n is on top of Connie and they're making out!" He yelled. "I'm coming!" You heard your dad say. "Shit" You quickly got off Connie, pushed Oliver out the door making him fall and closed it. You walked over to your window and opened it. You climbed out and Connie followed. Connie closed the window behind him and jumped off the roof safely. "Y/n jump i'll catch you." Connie stretched his arms out. "I'm scared."

"Don't be. I promise i'll catch you." He repeated. You looked through your window to see your dad now in your room. "I trust you." You jumped off the roof and fell into Connie's arms. "See I promised to catch you and I did." He chuckled.

"Did you both just jump out the window to get away from me?" Your dad yelled from your window. "Yeah!"

"You left your phone!"

"Fuck." You mumbled.

"I don't mind getting in trouble with your parents."

"But I do. Carry me and hold me close." You kissed him on the cheek. He carried you and held you closely as he walked to the front door. Your mom opened the door. "So you two were making out?" She asked. "Yeah they were and Y/n was straddling him. Yesterday in Connie's changing room I caught her on top of him on the couch." Oliver said behind your mom. "Y/n!" She raised her voice. "Mom we weren't doing anything else besides kissing!" You dug your face into Connie's neck. "She's lying when I walked into the room she was dr-"