29. Christmas day

My dumbass forgot to put this in last chapter.
Thank you so much for 900 reads!♡︎

You woke up, took a shower, got ready and wrapped the gifts. "The rest are small but Connie's is going to be a pain in the ass to carry." you said out loud wrapping his.

When you were done you walked out of your room and went to Sasha's. "Sasha i need help getting Connie's gift to his car can you help me?" You asked her. "Of course Y/n!" Sasha said. She seemed happier than usual. Christmas is her favorite holiday so that must be it. "Sasha why are you so happy today?" you asked her. "Well because it's Christmas duh!" You chuckled at her enthusiasm for the holiday. "Merry christmas Y/n." Sasha said placing a kiss on your cheek.

Sasha, Jean and you would occasionally kiss each other on the cheek in a friendly way. Now that you all were dating people you couldn't do that, Sasha and you still could though.

You gave Sasha a hug in return which made you fall to the floor. You heard the door to the front door open. "uh what are you two doing on the floor?" you heard Connie's voice. "I hugged Sasha and we fell." You said laughing and getting up. "Well do you need help taking that big one to the car?" he asked. "Yes please." You replied. "Y/n we should put on those unicorn onesie's that you got us. We could be matching when we get there." He said. "Yes! They're in your room though. So we can go get changed into them after we put this in the car." you told him. "Okay. Also why is this box so big?" he asked. "Just cuz." you replied. "Just cuz what?" he asked. "You'll see later. Help me take this to the car so we can change then leave." you told him.

Connie picked up the box and walked out the door. You followed behind him. Sasha stayed in the dorm arranging her presents.

Both Connie and you were walking to the car talking. "About that date..." You started to say. "What about it?" He asked. "Are we going some place far? And what should i wear?" You asked him. "It's not that far, 15 minute drive. And just wear what you want it's not going to be fancy or anything." he replied.
You both got to the car. Connie opened the trunk and put the box in there.

You saw that there was another big long box already in the car with Connie's gifts on top. You put the gifts right next to Connie's not mixing them up. "Connie why another big box?" you asked him. "Just cuz" he said smirking copying what you said earlier. "Tch, Stop copying me." you said. "Tch, Stop copying me." he said.

You walked around in circles and he copied you. "He's copying my every move huh? guess i'll do something." You took your hand formed it into a fist and punched your crotch. Connie didn't do it. "Ow that hurt." you whined. "Did you really think i would do that?" he asked. You nodded your head. He closed the trunk with all the gifts and picked you up bridal style. "Dummy." he said. You poked his cheek.
"Yeah whatever let's go change into the pajamas and leave." you told him as he walked back to the building with you in his arms.

-

Connie walks into his dorm and sets you down and walks to his room. You follow behind him.

You walked into his room behind him. He opens the closet and reaches for the onesies. "Here" he says handing you yours. You take off your shoes,pants and shirt. "What are you doing?" Connie asks not looking. "Changing, problem?" you said. "uhm no but say something next time you change in front of me." He says.

You put the onesie on and hugged Connie from behind while he was taking his shirt off. Connie couldn't keep balance and started falling. He changed his position so he wouldn't crush you. You landed with your back against the mattress and a shirtless Connie pinning you down. He quickly got up and helped you up as well. "So what was that?" you asked him with a smirk. He didn't answer. "Why'd you pin me down?" You asked.