30. New Years

Thank you so much for 1k reads!! ♡︎

This chapter will have the song Lost in paradise By ALI so play it when it gets there. (The short version) Or just play the video up top if that works!

Sasha and you were getting ready to go to the New Years party your family always has. Jean and Sasha have always gone ever since you three were small children. This year Mikasa,Niccolo and Connie would be going as well.

Sasha and you were both done getting ready. "Sasha let's go it starts at 3:00!" you said kind of excited. "I know. Why are you excited?" she asked. "Because Connie is apparently going to play a song." You told her. "Wait really?! Then let's go." Sasha said walking to the door and you in front of her. Before you could even get to the door it opened by itself revealing Connie. "Hey cutie." He said. "Sasha catch me." You said falling back into Sasha's arms. Sasha didn't have the strength to hold you up because you came at her so quickly so you fell. "Ow that hurt. But that was hot." You said out loud, chuckling.

He reaches his arm out to you to help you up. You grab his hand and get up. "Good girl" he said in the raspy tone. "Sasha catch me again." You said falling back again. You felt one of his hands on your upper back and one on your lower back holding you. You felt your cheeks heat up. Connie leaned in to give you a kiss on the lips. Both your lips touched for a second before letting go as he lifted you back up embracing you into a hug. He then moves his lips to your ear. "Blushing now beautiful?" he whispered.

He let go of you to see your face. It was red. "Uh.." was all you said. He picked you you up over his shoulder with your face facing his back and your rear near his face. You got kind of embarrassed. "C'mon Sasha we need to go." Connie said walking out of the dorm with Sasha following behind you two.

You were all walking when you felt him smack your rear. "Really, what is it with you and smacking my ass baldy?" you asked. "It's funny." he replied. You looked down and saw that his was right where you could reach it. You lifted your hand up and smacked it. "You got me back eh?" he asked. "Yup!" you replied. "By the way i like what you're wearing." He said complementing you. "Thank you." you replied.

You were wearing some short shorts and an oversized f/c shirt. "You look good to" You told him. He was wearing some black shorts with a white shirt. "Thank you."'he said. "Why is he so damn attractive" you mumbled quietly. "Huh?" he asked. "Oh uh Nothing!" you replied. "C'mon tell me what you said." You had a feeling he had a smirk on his face. "no."
you replied. "I know it's something about me, i wanna know." he told you. "Tch, fine. I said Why is he so damn attractive. Happy?" you told him as you three got closer to the car.

Sasha laughed and ran to the rented car that wasn't that far away. Connie put you down on your feet letting you stand. He looked at you. His cheeks were a pink color. You poked his cheek 2 times and smiled. "Let's get into the car we have to sit in the very back again. Sasha and Niccolo are standing waiting for us lets go." You told him pulling him by his hand.

You all got into the car. Connie put his arm around you as you laid your head on his shoulder while playing Minecraft. "Can i play with you?" Sasha asked. "Yeah join my server." you told her. Sasha joined and you both were playing. "Connie let's join them." Niccolo said. "Okay then." Connie said taking his arm that was around you off and reached for his phone.

-

You all played Minecraft until you all got to your house. You heard music from the outside.

"Is this party just your family or?" Mikasa asked.

"Nope it's a few of the neighbors as well." you replied.

"Every year it's always really fun" Jean said getting out of the car.