10. Back home

Today Sasha, Jean and I skipped school to go pick up Connie at the hospital. "Sasha, Y/n Hurry! Connie is waiting for us to pick him up." Jean yelled. "Yeah we know!" Both Sasha and you yelled back.
"Can we pass getting food?" Sasha asked. "Sure potato girl." Jean answered "YAY!" both Sasha and you screamed.

You all walked to Jean's car. Sasha was talking about what to get for food while Jean seemed kind of annoyed. You laughed a bit. "Okay losers get in the car." Jean said. "Hey we're not losers you're the loser" Sasha said to Jean. "Hey Y/n what will you do when we pick up your boyfriend" Jean said with an evil smile knowing you would get flustered and deny it. "JEAN HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" you playfully screamed at him. "not YET" Sasha said.
You ignored what they said and started singing along with the music. Jean and Sasha did the same.

You all drove about 20 minutes to get to the hospital until you finally arrived. You three enter the lobby and go up to the counter. "We came to pick up Connie springer." you told the front desk lady.
"Hm Springer. Okay he should be out in 5 minutes" She said to you. "Thank you" you all said.

You waited 5 minutes until you finally saw a nurse coming out with Connie in a wheelchair. "Hey Y/n, Sasha, Jean." Connie said. "Hey" we all said.

"He will need to be careful with the wound on his stomach. Give him some pain killers if it starts hurting a lot. He should be able to get out of the wheelchair by next Monday. Every now and then check on the wound." the nurse said to you. "Okay. Thank you very much." you said to her.

You grabbed Connie's wheelchair and started pushing it. "Do you guys wanna hangout for a while since we skipped school?" you asked. "Yeah sure" Jean and Sasha said. "Yeah" Connie said.

You all walked to the car pushing connie in the wheelchair. Jean, Sasha, Connie and You got to the car and helped Connie get into the back seat. Sasha folded the wheelchair chair up and put it in the trunk. You went to the other side and sat in the back seat next to Connie. Sasha and Jean got into the car.
"So Connie what do you want to eat." Jean asked. "Do you guys want pizza?" Connie asked. "Yeah" everyone said. "Okay then pizza it is" you said.

Jean drove not that far to get MOD pizza. From the hospital it was about 5 minutes away. When you finally got there Sasha and Jean got out of the car to go buy the pizza leaving You and Connie alone in the car.

Connie starts to grab your hand which was resting on the empty part of the car seat between you both. You started blushing. "Y/n.. it wasn't your fault that i got hurt you should know that. I heard what you said back when i was 'unconscious'." he said. "You did?" you asked him. "Yeah" he told you. "put your head on my shoulder you must be tired." you told Connie.
"Okay. Anything for you beautiful" you got flustered and he noticed.

Sasha and Jean came back with a box of pizza. They opened their doors to see Connie's head on your shoulder and holding hands in the back seat.
"Hey love birds" Jean said. Connie immediately took his head off your shoulder and let go of your hand. "Jean what the hell!" you yelled sounding annoyed. "Hey it's not our fault" Sasha said giggling.

They both got in the car. "Let's go to 7/11 to get some drinks do you want slushees?" Jean asked. "Yeah!" Sasha and you said sounding exited. Jean and Connie laughed.

Jean drove you all to a nearby 7/11.What slushee do you guys want?" Jean asked. "Hm i'll take (favorite flavor)" you told Jean. "I'll get a cherry one" Connie said. "Y/n stay with Connie again." Sasha and Jean said. "Okay i don't want to leave him alone" you replied. Connie looked at you and ruffled your hair making it messy. "Connie!" you playfully yelled at him while you both laughed. "cute as always." Connie said. You began to get red and put your head down. "I thought i told you not to hide your blush from me" Connie said. You lifted your head up to face him and gave him a smile. "Good girl" he said.