32. First date

"Y/n wake up!!" You heard Connie's voice, as you felt your body jumping up and down on the bed. "Stoppppp i'm trying to sleep, stop jumping on the bed." You told him in an annoyed tone."I'm taking you out today remember?" He asked you stopping. "Oh yeah." You replied.

You sat up on your bed and looked at Connie. "What time is it." You asked him with a sleepy voice. "2:00pm." He replied. "WHAT!" You asked him raising your voice. "I didn't wanna wake you, especially since you were drunk yesterday."He told you.

"My brother texted me" You began to say.

"I'm sorry, Connie. I hope you know I didn't mean anything that I said when I was drunk. Fucking stupid of me, I drank even after you told me not to i'm sorry." You told him sounding sad.

He smiled at you and went in for a hug. "It's fine, just don't drink again please. You were a pain in the ass yesterday." He said, as he then brought you down to laying down again. "This is your punishment." He told you as he began showering you with kisses. "Is this suppose to torture because I like my punishment." You told him with a smirk on your face.

Connie kept kissing you for a minute or so before stopping. "Why'd you stop? I was enjoying it!" You whined. "That's the reason, you were enjoying it. I wasn't going to let you." He told you with a smile.

He got off you and walked over to your closet. He opened it and began getting clothes out. "Let me pick my own clothes!" You said as you laid in bed. "No." He said getting out a pair of underwear and putting it on his head. You felt embarrassed. "These are small." He said as he examined the pair. "Ahhh stop looking at them!" You said as you covered your face with the blankets in embarrassment. "What? Why are you embarrassed? It's just underwear, not like i haven't seen them before" he said and kept searching.

"I might as well tell you where we're going."

"We're going to the beach."

"We are?!" you said in excitement.

"Yeah. You have wanted to go right? Im taking you today." He said.

You quickly got up from your bed and ran next to Connie. "I need to find a bathing suit then." You said as you pushed him out of the way. "Dude chill, why would you even want to go in the water? It's freezing." He told you. "I don't care, i might not even go into the water. I just like having a bathing suit on at the beach." You told him. "If you get cold it's not my fault." He told you.

You grabbed a duffel bag from your closet and opened it to see a few bathing suits. "Which one do you like?" you asked him. His cheeks began to get red. "Uhm i don't know, they're yours so pick whichever." He told you. "I'm telling you to pick so just pick please." You told him sounding in a hurry. "The f/c one."  He told you grabbing it out. "I like that one!" You said smiling at him. "I'll just grab a T-shirt and put it over myself, no need to actually put clothes on when i have a bathing suit." You told him grabbing a loose f/c shirt and throwing it on the bed. "Everything is ready to go so just hurry up." He told you as you began to walk to the door.

You got into the bathroom and went to take a shower.

-

You got out of the shower and put your bathing suit on. "Where's my shirt? I think i left it in my room, damn it." You mumbled.

You opened the door and walked out of the bathroom to see Sasha. "Cute bathing suit Y/n, where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to the beach with Connie." you told her. "Can I come?!" She asked in an exited tone. "It's going to be a date so no, sorry." You told her. "That's fine! We can go in summer." She said going to sit on the couch.

You walked back into your room to see Connie laying on your bed. "I'm back, I forgot my shirt." You told him.

You walked over to him to see your shirt right beside him. You reached your body over his and got ahold of the shirt, his cheeks were red. "Your cheeks are red, dork!" You told him with a giggle. "They wouldn't be if you had just taken your shirt." He told you. "I'm sorry i forgot it." you told him rolling your eyes.