28. Christmas shopping

Slight trigger warning for this chapter.

Saturday December 19

Sasha and You were sitting on the couch watching [Favorite disney movie] when you heard someone knocking on the door.

"Ughh why now! I just want to keep watching [Favorite disney movie]." You told Sasha. You got up from the couch and walked to the door.

You opened the door to see Connie, Jean, Niccolo and Mikasa. "Oh hey guys." You said in an annoyed tone. "What do you not want to see us?" Niccolo asked. "No it's not that. I just wanted to keep watching [Favorite disney movie] in peace and silence. Although there isn't much silence with Sasha eating right next to me." You told them.

"Come in."

They all walked into the dorm and sat down on the couch except for Connie. He waited for you to close the door and gave you a hug which made you smile. "Smiling now?" He asked with a small smile on his face. "Yup." You told him hugging him back.

You both let go of the hug and walked to the couch.

When you got to the couch you noticed that there was only one empty spot. Connie sat down in the empty spot which left you with nowhere to sit down. "Sit." Connie said patting his lap. Before you could even do or say anything Connie grabbed your hips and pulled you down making you sit on him. He then wraps his arms around your stomach embracing you in a hugging position while watching the movie.

-

After the movie was done everyone stayed silent for a while until Mikasa spoke. "Since Christmas eve and Christmas day are only in 5-6 days why don't we all go Christmas shopping?" Mikasa said. "Thank you for reminding me. I still haven't gone." You said out loud. "Okay then let's go." Jean said getting up from the couch. "How about all the guys drive their own cars. There would be more space to put the bags." Sasha suggested. "Okay" everyone said.

You all agreed and walked out the front door and went to the cars.

Connie and you got into his car and drove to the mall where all of you were going to meet up. On the way there he was making small talk to pass the time. "Let me take you out on January 2nd. Our break doesn't end until the 5th." He told you. Even if he was your boyfriend it still gave you a weird happy feeling in your stomach. "So like... our first actual date?" You asked. "Yeah. But it's going to be another surprise." He said with a smirk. "STOP DOING THAT ITS CUTE AND I DONT WANNA BLUSH RIGHT NOW!" You told him as he parked the car.

He turned off the car and leaned over to you the slightest. "If that makes you blush than this will make you blush even more." He said with an smile and leaning into a kiss. Connie was practically on top of you now. "Hey you two. Stop making out in a parking lot." You heard Jean's voice.

You pulled away from the kiss laughing. Connie tried putting both your lips back together but you pushed his head away. "No more kisses?" He asked. "When we get back. They're kind of right, we shouldn't be making out in a parking lot." You told him.

You both got out of the car and started walking to the mall. "How about we buy gifts for everyone but when it comes to buying gifts for our significant other we split up into groups of male and female." Sasha said. "Yeah let's do that." Mikasa said.

You were all walking into the store until you felt your rear hurt. You turned around to see Connie laughing. "What is it with you and slapping my ass at random times?" you asked him. "Because your reaction is funny and cute." He replied. "Let's see if you find it funny and cute when i kick you in the balls." You said putting your leg up and aiming there. "No no i'm sorry!" He said covering is private. You let out a sigh. "One, I would never kick you there. Two, I don't want to hurt you so i wouldn't even try." You told him.