14. October

In this chapter ima put in a whole song and i recommend listening it while reading the part where Connie and Y/n Sing when you see "****" play the song.

The song is called Someone to spend time with by Los Retros.

I recommend getting an app called Musi or Player GR since they aren't one spotify, pandora and apple music.
Or just click the video up there and pause it until you get to that part :)

October 1st

It's been 10 days since the party. We all haven't been able to hangout or see each other due to lots of amount of homework and studying. We all studied together on a zoom call in each of our dorm rooms. We were all separated with different accounts even though we only actually needed 2 since Sasha and i could use my computer and they could use theirs.

Sasha was taking a nap in her room while you studied. Jean was apparently taking a shower and taking a small break. You then got a text from Connie.

Connie: Hey can we call on zoom i need help on a problem.

Y/n: Sure this is the code xxxxxx.

After that Connie joined the zoom meeting and you texted the code to Sasha and Jean just incase they wanted to join. You helped Connie with the problem and went back to doing your homework while he was still on the screen.

You put "The Hills" By The Weekend and turned your LED lights on to the flash setting. You got up from where you were sitting and grabbed a hair brush and started singing.

You got up on your bed pretending it was a stage.

"Y/n you're so weird" Connie said giggling.

You kept singing until the song ended.

"Well that was a fun little break" You said.

You didn't notice but Connie had taken his shirt off. It was pretty warm today.

"Connie put your shirt back on i'm trying to do homework!" You yelled at your screen. Connie simply laughed "No" he said. You rolled your eyes and kept doing homework.

-

You both were doing homework for about 3 hours.
"I'm going to go shower real quick. Ima leave the zoom on i'll be back in 10 minutes." Connie said.
"Okay." you replied.

-

It's been 10 minutes and you hear the door from Connie's room open so you look up from your paper and see Connie shirtless with a towel around his waist. "Connie if you're going to change then turn off your damn camera i don't want to see you changing." You said covering your eyes.

He comes up to the computer screen and you're still covering your eyes. "There it's off open your eyes" Connie said. You opened your eyes to see Connie still standing at the computer screen. There was water falling down from his hair. "You liar! Turn it off for reals" You told him. This time he did listened to you.

Sasha came into your room to tell you to be quiet. You put yourself on mute.
"Y/n be quiet i'm trying to sleep. Why are you even screaming." Sasha asked. "I'll tell you later." you told her as she left your room. You looked back at your computer to see you weren't on mute. "You'll tell her what later." Connie said turning his camera on now that he was fully clothed.

"Uhm nothing!" You said smiling. Connie looked at you as he was still drying his hair. "why are you so attractive." You thought to yourself as you leaned back on the chair. You felt the chair slip back.

You fell back. "Are you okay Y/n?" Connie asked concerned. You got up laughing at how dumb you were. "Yeah i am" you said laughing.

You heard a few knocks at the front door. "I'll be right back i ordered some food i need to go get it." you told him.