27. Restrained and escape

Thank you for 800 reads! I appreciate it! Now, on to the chapter! :)

"CONNIE!!"

You screamed as they took him away.

The teachers wouldn't let go of you. Hitch was still on the floor with broken arms. She eventually got taken by the paramedics.

-

The teachers let Sasha go to you. "Y/n, Connie will most likely be fine. He passed out from blood loss though" She told you. "What?! I need to go see him." You said to her. "You can't. You're not going anywhere." The teacher told you. "But I need to see him. Let me go!" You screamed again and again.

One of the teachers grabbed a cloth and put it on your mouth so you would stop screaming. They tied you up to a pole that was in the gym. You cried from not able to be with Connie. That's all you wanted to do. You didn't care if you got in trouble. You just wanted to see if Connie was ok.

Sasha got her phone out and Face Timed Jean who went with Connie to the hospital. "I'm calling Jean and asking him how Connie is. Just so you can calm down a bit." She said to you with a smile and called Jean on face time.

"Hey Jean how's Connie?" Sasha asked him.

"He's doing fine. They got the knife out of his shoulder and he's conscious again." Jean said.

You tried screaming when he said that so Sasha would put the phone to you.

"Just so you know... They tied Y/n to a pole and put a cloth in her mouth so she would be quiet because she was screaming." She told Jean.

"Tell them to let her go. She barley even did anything!" Jean screamed into the phone. "Y/n?" you could hear Connie's voice in the background.

You tried to scream again by the sound of his voice. Sasha moved the phone towards you. Jean did the same but to Connie.

Both of you saw each other. You felt relief that he was okay. You started kicking and screaming after.

You felt someone grab your hair and pull your head back. It was one of the teachers. "Shut up and wait till your parents get here." the teacher said letting go and messing your hair up. "Let her go and don't touch her like that again!" Connie said through the phone screen.

The teacher proceeds to grab you from your hair again and move your head in circles. He then pulled your hair back which made you scream in pain. "Sasha do something!" Jean told Sasha. "I cant if i do ill also get tied up." She said into the phone. "You're going to get fired! You're a piece of shit!" Jean said through the phone.

"Maybe i will." The teacher replied letting your head go. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

-

You were just buying time. You secretly untied yourself making it seem like you were still tied up. You saw Sasha put up 3 fingers which indicated 'escape'.

You let your hands free. Sasha punched the teacher and you both ran out the gym.

"Where are we going?" you asked her. "We're going to the hospital." She told you. "What?! Since when can you drive?" You asked her. "I cant. But Mikasa can." She said as you both reached a black car.

You got into the back of the car while Sasha got in the front. "Y/n there are some clothes in the back. Change into them just incase." Mikasa told you.

You picked up a skirt and a T-shirt. The skirt seemed rather short. "Mikasa this is to short." you told her. "I know. Just wear it." She told you. You slipped off the dress and put the short skirt on and the shirt right after. "You can see my ass cheeks!" You said. Sasha and Mikasa laughed. "You have shorts under don't you?" Mikasa asked. "Yeah." You replied. "Then it's fine. You have something to cover you." Sasha said.