25. Going back

THANK YOU FOR 600! Hope you're enjoying the story!

Tuesday November 17th

It's been 2 weeks since the accident. Connie has been by your side the whole time. It was the day that you could finally leave. You could walk but sometimes you would get a small pain in the area that was hurt. Connie and the nurses helped you out walking. The nurses all grabbed your under arms while Connie grabbed your hips. You felt like it was kind of embarrassing for him to see you in this state but he didn't mind he just wanted to make sure you were okay.

You were packing your things in a backpack. Some of your clothes were on the hospital bed. Connie saw
that one of your bra's was on the bed. He grabbed it pulled his shirt up and put it on. "Connie what are you doing you look stupid." You told him laughing. "I just wanted to make you laugh." he said with a smile handing you back the bra. "Well it worked. Thank you for staying with me for 2 weeks." You told him. "You're my girlfriend. I'm not leaving you alone." he told you. You walked over to him and gave him a small hug. "I love you." you told him digging your head in his chest. "I love you too." he replied putting his hand on your head. You lifted your head and gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned around. "Why so small?" he asked turning you around so you would face him. "Because i wanna leave the hospital as soon as possible. Plus i don't feel like making out in a hospital. We'll do that when we get home." you told him. "So what you're saying is that you want to make out with me?" He asked.

You ignored his question and finished packing. He then puts his head on your shoulder and his lips near your ear. "Hey i asked you a question." he whispered. You turned around to face him. "Sure." was all you said.

You were trying to pick up your backpack but Connie picked it up instead. "Let me." He said as he proceeded to grab the backpack from the bed. "Are you ready to leave?" he asked. You nodded your head. Connie put his hand on your waist just incase you were to fall. "You're such a great boyfriend." you told him while leaning some of your body on his. "Thank you beautiful." He said kissing your cheek.

-

Connie picked you up and sat you down in the car closing the door right after. He got into the drivers seat and started the car. "How do you feel?" He asked you. "Better actually. It doesn't hurt as much. Sadly it will be fully healed in a month which sucks ass." You told him. "I'll take you out when you're fully healed." He told you. "Aww i don't wanna wait. I wanna spend time with you outside of the dorm." You told him. "I know but i don't want to risk it." He replied. "Fine." you said looking out the window.

Connie drove past the school and you got confused. "Where are we going?" You asked him. "I'm taking you somewhere to see the beautiful view." He says keeping his eyes on the road. "Cant wait!" you told him with a smile.

-

He parked the car on top of a mountain that looked down to the city. "Thank you for bringing me here it's so peaceful." You thanked him with a smile. Connie reaches for something in his pocket. "Y/n L/n .. Will you except this ring pop." He asked like if he was proposing. You giggled a little before you answered. "Yes of course" You replied taking the candy ring from his hand and leaning over to him for a kiss. Both of your lips collided onto each other. You lifted yourself slightly to hold yourself up while Connie put his hand on your cheek. You both kept kissing for about 3 minutes before letting go and parting lips. "You're a good kisser." You commented. "Not bad yourself." He replied.

Connie puts a hand on your thigh and you feel a rush of heat crawl onto your cheeks. "Is it fine if i keep my hand there?" He asked politely. You nodded your head. He squeezed your thigh gently making you flustered. "Uhm Connie?" You said. "Yes?" He asked. "Can you not." You told him nicely. "Yeah, i'm sorry." He said taking his hand off your thigh. "One of the things that i like about you is that you respect me and my space. Thank you." You told him. "I would never touch you without your permission. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. If i am tell me please." He responded. "I will." You replied.