•8•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Unnie!!!!"

"Unnie-yahhhh!"

"Jameseo kkaeda!" (A/N: means WAKE UP) Tzuyu said at the other side of the door, since the door of my room was locked she's shouting outside, it's only her voice.

"Waeyo?" I said as I open the door.

"There's a paper there over the table, I think it's for you because it's actually obvious it's all about something for your work"

"At the kitchen?"

"Yeah" she said and I immediately go to kitchen, the paper was totally rolled, as I open it there's an approval mark at the end of paper, wHAT?!

I don't know what to do, if I will jump because of excitement for that case investigation or I will be sad because I've been busy these days so I would become more busy if I start this.

"Oh what's wrong with that flat face?" Tzuyu asked suddenly as she noticed me.

"Nothing" I sighed.

"It's already, 15 minutes before your time for work, aren't you going to have a duty?"

"Easy, I know what I'm going to do"

"Okay" she whispered. And I left her alone at the kitchen.

- - -

"Yeon!" Jihyo shouted as I entered the station.

"Why?"

"Just a welcome greetings because you're here already but..."

"Luckily, you and him are close...to...each...other...that's why you don't need to worried about late hours for work" Momo added while she slowly thicking her two fingers from that part of 'close to each other' I just rolled my eyes and go to my table.

"Where do that two gone?"

"Hmm, Heechul and Daniel are buying some food, since break time is near"

"Seriously?"

"Why?" Jihyo asked.

"Nevermind"

"Don't worry Jeong, there's Chief Kim who'll buy the food you want" Momo said winking at me.

"Btch" I said rolling my eyes again.

Some minutes after Heechul and Daniel is already here at station and we started eating, making circle. And then Chief Kim came out of his office.

"Did Jeongyeon is already here?" he asked since Daniel was hiding me of his back then I stand up, which he totally invite me to have a private talk. Then I leave that four dorks there who's happily eating. Me and Chief Kim invite me to have a chat privately outside.

「JIHYO's POV」

"What you guys think, about that private talk of that two?" Momo asked suddenly while munching her food, making me face them because I was looking outside, watching them having a serious talk there.

"I guessed they started dating" Heechul said.

"Pabo, not literally" I said.

"Huh? Why?" Daniel became curious and the three look at me, waiting my answer, what am I really figuring out by that words.

"They're seriously having a nice talk, I think it's about the case" I answered.

"But..." Momo said stopping to eat just to peek outside. "Maybe?"

"No, remember yesterday? Jeongyeon said to Ms. Im that the result of permission will going to know today"

"Yeah" Daniel agreed.

"Nevermind, why don't we ask Jeongyeon for that?" Heechul said.

"Pabo, don't you think she's not going to be mad if we'll having a fun asking her?" Momo said.

"But why not? Just ask her and then if she'll answer it then go"

"What do you mean by that go?" I asked.

"Fine, let's not asks her" Heechul said and continue eating while Momo is totally dying for food's deliciousness and then I look at Daniel and we chuckled both because of these two.