He's Back..

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

He's Back..

Meanwhile in the graveyard.. (Third Person..)

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, eh, Harry? " Voldemort said hastily. Harry was trapped by a death angel statue and his scythe. The statue released Harry and he fell to the ground. He looked at Cedric, whose eyes were staring but unseeing.

"Pick up your wand, Potter. I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up!  You've been taught how to duel, I presume, yes? First, we bow to each other. " Voldemort hissed. When Harry didn't bow, Voldemort raised his wand and forced him to . Behind a tombstone farther away, Maddie appeared out of thin air, hitting the ground with a thump!

Maddie's Pov-

When the peaceful feeling of the Imperius Curse faded away, I knew I was being transported somewhere. When I was no longer being pulled, I fell onto the damp ground. It was dark and eerie. Looking around, I saw a body staring up to the sky. I quietly moved closer and to my horror, it was Cedric. Looking at the sound of voices, I saw Harry on the ground facing.. Voldemort.

"Crucio!" Voldemort shouted. Harry writhed on the ground in pain. I ran out from behind the tombstone I was hiding behind, took out my wand and shouted "Protego!" A protective shield appeared in front of Harry while I ran towards him, and wrapped my arms around him.

"Who are you?" Voldemort hissed.

"What's it to you!?" I shouted, venom in my voice. Voldemort glared at me, hatred in his eyes. My heart was thumping fast in my chest and my breathing was short. Voldemort raised his wand at me and shouted, "Avada Kedavra!" I raised up my hand, waiting for the the green light to hit me, but it never came. I looked up and saw a slab of dirt acting as a shield. When my hand dropped, the dirt shield retreated back into the earth.

Voldemort stared at me, before what I think was a death eater whispered something to him. I turned to Harry and wiped some blood off his face. "Harry, is that him? Is that the man that killed our parents?" He nodded his head and I raised my hand to his cheek and brushed it lightly. "Harry, if either of us don't make it, I want you to know that you are the bravest boy I've ever met, and I couldn't have asked for a better little brother. I love you." I whispered, tears were streaming down my face and I stood up, raising my wand.

"You asked who I am, so I'll tell you. I'm Madeline Jane Lestrange Potter. I'm a particularum pythonissam, and by the end of the night you'll be dead!" I shouted fiercely.

He blinked his serpent like eyes, and turned to a blonde headed man. "Lucius, kill the girl." I felt like my heart stopped beating whilst I watched the man take out his wand. Quicker than I thought I could move, I raised my wand and shouted, "Carpe Retractum!" Ropes burst from my wand and Lucius was pulled towards me, where I kicked him in the back of his knees causing him to fall. I pressed my wand into the back of his skull and I looked at Voldemort, who looked shocked.

"Very good Madeline, Dumbledore would be impressed, it's a shame I'll have to kill you seeing as my loyal servant was to weak." I turned to Harry and pushed him behind a tombstone. "Avada Kedavra!"

"Expelliarmus!" Someone shouted behind me. Harry's wand was pointed at Voldemort as a red stream of light emmitted from it, colliding with Voldemort's killing curse. I didn't notice Lucius get off the ground until he had his wand pointed at me. "Stupefy!" He shouted. The spell hit me in the chest and I fell next to the cold body of Cedric. The last thing I saw was the ghost like figures of Lily, Dad, Cedric, and an old man attack Voldemort. Harry ran to me and Cedric and shouted "Accio!" before I felt myself being pulled. Slowly I slipped into the darkness.

Fred's Pov

"George? Have you seen Maddie? She left like an hour ago to use the loo, she should have been back."

"I noticed that too Fred, maybe we should look for her?" George replied. I nodded and we both stood up, making our way down the stands.  The sudden sounds of the drums and trumpets made me look up to the center where I saw Harry, Cedric, and to my horror.. Maddie.

"Fred.." George whispered. I gave him a look and we made our way to the edge of the stands and peered  over it, looking at the scene. Harry was crying out to Dumbledore and he was protectively hovering over two bodies, Cedric and Maddie. A heart wrenching scream filled the air and Cedric's father made his way to his son, where he broke down.

"Students! Back to the castle! Get into your dormitories immediatly!" Professor McGonagall shouted.

"Maddie! Maddie!" I shouted. I was pushed towards the castle with the other students and left to think about what just happened... About an hour later, George, Ginny, Ron and I were called to the Hospital Wing, were we were greeted by Madame Pomfrey, and McGonagall. "Hello Weasley's I trust you saw the incident with Miss Potter." She said, motion to Maddie, who was unconcious on the bed. "It appears that Moody was not actually himself, it was Barty Crouch jr. under the influence of Polyjuice potion."

"Saying this, he turned the Triwizard cup into a portkey, where Mr. Potter and Mr. Diggory was transported to a graeyard. Now did Maddie leae anytime during the Third task?"

"Well," I started, "She said she had to use the loo, but she never returned."

"That's because, under the Imperius Curse, she was forced to touch a portkey, and she was left in the face of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." She finished. I reached and grabbed Maddie's hand, it was warm, but just barely. The doors of the Hospital Wing sudden flew open, and all of us snapped our necks us to see Harry running in.

"How is she?" He panted. Madame Pomfrey came over and waved her wand. Maddie's eyes flew open and she stood up, her eyes scanning over everyone.

Maddie's Pov

My eyes landed on Harry, and I pulled him into a hug. His arms went around me and I felt so relieved. "Thank goodness you're alright Harry!" I said relieved. we retreated from the hug and I saw a bunch of red hair to my right. All the Weasley's stood there, looking confused. I gave Fred a smile and he kindly returned it. "He's really back, isn't he Harry?"

Harry nodded his head and I scowled. "Thanks for saving me back there Harry."

"Likewise.."

"Can someone explain what the bloody hell is going on?" Ron whimpered. I looked at Harry, and he nodded.

"You-Know-Who is back, he tried to kill Harry and me, but Harry saved me when I got knocked out." I said simply. Fred walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

"I wonder what it would be like to have a normal year at Hogwarts." I said. Everyone nervously laughed and I frowned. Damn you Voldemort..

*******************************

Sorry I haven't updated! So I bring you this chapter! :)

Guess what? I got an award from my highschool soccer team! Yay! :)

3 votes maybe?

Fan! Comment!

<3 Wren