Missing

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Missing-

FRED'S POV

The dog took her. "Maddie! MADDIE!" I yelled frantically. I ran backwards as a tree branch tried to hit me. The Whomping Willow. I ran back down towards the river and followed it back to The Three Broomsticks. "George! Ron! Hermione! Help!" I yelled.

"Fred, calm down! What's a matter? Where's Maddie?" Harry asked.

"The dog! The dog took her! I don't know where she is!"

We frantically searched the grounds, we even tried around The Whomping Willow. But the cave that she was dragged in wasn't anywhere to be found. We had many other students go look for her, but it's like she disappeared out of thin air.

"Fred, let's go tell Dumbledore." George ushered. We walked back to the castle and entered Dumbledore's office. "How many I help the Weasley twins today?"

"Professor Dumbledore, Maddie's disappeared. And we can't find her." George replied.

"I'll have the teachers scout the ground, but in the mean time, go get some rest."

** 6 Months Later**

"Come on Fred! We're going to be late for Charms!" George yelled to me. We rushed out of the Great Hall and ran to Charms. "Sorry we're late Professor Flitwick, Freddie got a late start this morning."

"Yes, Yes, Sit down, and take out your wand."

I sat down next to George, taking my wand out. I haven't seen my Maddie in 6 long months. Everything has changed, really. I haven't felt the same, And everyone's been worried.

"Fred, if you please demonstrate the Aguamenti Charm."

"Aguamenti." I whispered. Just like usually, I performed the charm correctly.

Professor Flitwick continued his lecture about Charms one more and I sulked in the corner, In the middle of the lecture, an owl began tapping on the window. I looked at it, and realized it was Amare. Maddie's owl. With the flick of my wand, I opened the window and the owl swooped in, landing next to me. I gently pet my the owl and she hooted happily, dropping an envelope before leaving.

"Mr. Weasley?" Professor Flitwick asked, annoyed.

"Sorry Professor." Professor Flitwick continued his lecture and I quietly opened the letter. It read:

Dear Fred,

It's been a while, hasn't it? I miss you Fred, I miss the way you used to smile at me. I miss the way we used to play jokes on each other. But no matter, I've been held prisoner by Sirius Black, who actually never wanted to hurt anyone. I've been held in the Shrieking Shack, for monthes. Tonight, go to the Whomping Willow. I'll meet you there.

Love, Maddie

I jumped out of my seat and ran out the classroom. "Fred! Fred where are you going?" I heard George yelling behind me.

"Come on George! I know where she is!" Together, we ran out the castle and ran into Hermione, Harry, and Ron. They were chasing after Scabbers. "Oi! You lot, where are you going?" I shouted.

"Scabbers!" Ron screeched. We followed them to the Whomping Willow, where we saw Maddie.

"Scabbers! What are you doing here you little rat?" She asked curiously. She picked up the rat and handed him to Ron. "Thanks Maddie!" Ron replied happily.

"Maddie!" I yelled. "Fred!" She said happily.

"Harry! Look out! It's the Grim!" Ron shouted from behind me.

A dog pounced over us and grabbed Ron, and dragged him down the hole that Maddie was near.

"Ron!" We all said at once. Maddie stumbled after Ron, while we tried to get past the Whomping Willow.

*********************************

Not my best chapter..

Comment!  Vote!

<3 Wren