Christmas!!

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Christmas!!-

"Merry Christmas!" I shouted.Yesterday was my birthday, and I was 19! We had a big party yesterday, and Fred and George gave me a Pymgy Puff.  Fred walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and looked around the room. Harry, Ron and Ginny were sitting awkwardly on the couch. Remus was standing next to me, looking worried.

"Tonight's a full moon, you know." He whispered. I nodded and sighed. I didn't transform like him. But at every full moon, I go with him and we usually sit in an abandoned house or something. He drinks the Wolfsbane potion, which still makes him transform, but he still has his own mind, and is aware of his surrounding. I sort of mid-transform. My hair grows longer, my fingernails become claws, my eyes change colors and my teeth change.

"Yea. I know. When are you and Tonks leaving?" I asked. I hated it. I hated every single moment of the full moon.

"In a couple of minutes, will you be ready?" I nodded. I walked over to Harry, Ron and Ginny, giving each of them a hug. Harry has been especially worried since Greyback attacked. But since I heard Katie Bell got cursed at one of their trips to Hogsmeade, I've been keeping in touch with Hermione.

"I'll see you guys later. Fred! George! I've got to go!" I yelled. Fred and George came clambering down the stairs and they threw there arms around me.

"You know Freddie, I think it's cool that your wifey is a werewolf." Geroge snickered.

"Better watch your mouth George, Maddie is starting to like her meat on the raw side. And right now she's looking at you like you were the Thanksgiving turkey!" Fred laughed. I rolled my eyes but laughed. I gave Fred a kiss and George another hug before running off to Lupin and Tonks in the doorway. Molly and Arthur were with them too.

"I'll be leaving now Molly, Arthur." I said while walking past them. I nodded towards Tonks and walked a little bit into the yard. I stopped short when the surrounding areas of the Burrow burst into flames. Wand already out, a figure came towards me. My blood ran cold as I saw who it was.

"Mum?" I said, shocked that she was standing right there.

"Hello darling! Back from the grave now, are we?" She cackled. The fire around her turned to giant fiery snakes. "Come on now baby girl, let me see you fight like the real Lestrange you are!" She shrieked. A cruel smile playing at her lips. She turned and ran into the field. Harry ran past me and followed her.

"Harry!" Remus and I yelled together. The snakes were lunging at Remus, Tonks and I. Another body ran past me as Ginny slipped past the flames. "Ginny!" I heard Molly and Arthur call. I looked at Remus and Tonks, who were having a rough time with the snakes. I just took one look at them before they fizzled out. They gave me an appreciative nod before running off after Harry and Ginny. I followed there lead, only I ran in my animagus form.

I don't know what it is, but in wolf form, I just have really good hearing and eyesight. I heard someone breathing heavily. A low growl also coming from him. I ran towards him, back in my human form. I pounced on someone. He was really hair, and grotesque. I jabbed my wand into his throat and looked him in the eye.

"Greyback. It was a foolish mistake for you to come here tonight." I hissed. "I've waited 3 long months to find you." 

He let out a low chuckle. "How's my little snack doing?" I dug my wand deeper into his throat and he gagged.  I felt my hair already starting to grow and my nails growing longer, turning into claws.

"Look what you've done to me. You've turned me into a monster." I stated. I hated this man with a passion. He let out another chuckle and I swiped him with my claws, ripping at his face. He let out a strangled cry, and that's when all hell broke loose. He began transforming, but so did I. I never transform at a full moon, because of old magic.

I had a bit of Wolfsbane potion before I left, so I still had my mind. I felt my face lengthening and my back and my shoulder hunching. I looked at Greyback, who was staring at me savagely. We both lunged at each other, snarling and growling.

"Which one's Maddie!?" Someone shouted. Greyback bit into my leg and I into his shoulder. I swiped at his throat and then he was gone. I looked up and saw a black smoke trailing into the sky. I looked into the marsh water and saw my reflection. I wasn't an ugly, bald werewolf, (No offense Lupin.) I still had my brown, curly hair, with two ears sticking out at the top. My eyes were a green color, and there was light brown fur running up and down my body.

I looked up at Harry, Ginny, Lupin, who was still human,Tonks, and Arthur. "Maddie?" Harry called. I nodded my head and walked towards them. I heard a loud crash, and it sounded as though glass was shattering.

"Molly." Arthur said sternly before running off. Everyone followed, including me. The Burrow was on fire, the wood burning faster than I thought. Molly was in tears, Fred and George were staring in disbelief, and Ron was holding his head in his hands. I ran ahead of them, standing about ten feet from the burning build. I felt my back straightening and my face shortening. My claws retracting into my skin. I was human again.

I looked up into the burning building and raised my wand. I didn't know what I was saying, it just sort of rolled out of my mouth. The fire on the top floor was extinguished. Soon, the whole building was put out. My body felt completely drained. "Fred." I called. His arms went around my waist as I collapsed into him.

"You are the bravest girl I ever met." He whispered. I let out a chuckle and breathed.

"We'll be off, I think Maddie will be alright." Remus called. I nodded and stood up. They apparated away with a crack. George came over and gave me a hug.

"Maddie. You are so scary when you are a werewolf." George commented.

"Geez, you are never ever going to live that down, huh?" I asked. He shook his head. "It was weird. The healers at St. Mungos told me I wouldn't change."

"Maybe it's because you were angry." A tiny voice said. We all turned around to see Ginny. "You were angry, weren't you? When you saw your mum, and then Greyback."

"Yea.. Yea I was." I shrugged and gave Fred a kiss on the cheek. "Anyone have any meat? I'm starving." I commented. Everyone laughed and hugged me.

"Maddie. Thank you for saving our home!" Mrs. Weasley squealed. She was still in tears, but was smiling.

"Not a problem Mrs Weasley. What's family for, right?"  I grinned.

"How's the twins?" Fred asked suddenly. Everything got deadly quiet. I looked at Fred and then face palmed.

"What?" Molly and Arthur said at once. I glared at Fred, who gave me an apologetic look. I turned to Molly and Arthur and smiled.

"Umm.. I don't know if you noticed, but there was a reason I always wore loose clothes. Molly, Arthur, I'm pregnant." Mrs. Weasley burst into a new wave of tears as she hugged me.

"Arthur! We're going to have grandchildren! Oh my!" She smiled. Arthur gave me a pat on the back and I held onto my tummy. It was starting to round now, and I guess there was really no need to hide it anymore.

******************************

Aww! The ending is so cute :)

This time I'm asking for some feedback, two or three comments pleasee

<3 Wren