United Once More

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

United Once More-

MADDIE'S POV

"Maddie! Help me!" Ron called out.

The cave I was manuevering through was quite dark. I whipped my wand out and recited, "Lumos." I followed the cave that lead back to the Shrieking Shack, the place I've been imprisoned in for the past,  how many months? "Padfoot! You better not hurt Ron! You little git!" I shouted. I found Ron sitting on a bed clutching to Scabbers.

"Maddie! Thank goodness you're here! That crazy dog! It's Sirius Black!" He said shakily.

"Ron! Calm down! I know! He's been holding me prisoner here for months!" I replied. Ron's face softened, and he looked down at his mangled up leg. "Ferula." The water again shot out of my wand, wrapped around his ankle, and turned into bandages. "Dang Sirius, ease up on the biting." I muttered. I heard a low chuckle from somewhere in the room, but continued to tend to Ron.

A couple of minutes passed, and then out of nowhere, Harry, Hermione, Fred and George appeared in the doorway. "Freddie!" I shouted and wrapped my arms around him, crying a little.

"Maddie! Oh Maddie! I've missed you so much!" He said, picking me off of the ground and spinning me in a circle.

"Geez Freddie, you're turning into a girl." George joked.

"Enough! Harry, it's time you know the truth." Sirius growled. Harry whipped out his wand and pointed it at Sirius.

"No! Expelliarmus!" I shouted, causing the vines to shoot out and grab his wand.

"Maddie! What are you doing?" Hermione shrieked.

"Let Sirius explain!" I replied. Sirius began talking to Harry about Pettigrew, his parents, and how he was framed. Professor Lupin showed up and he and Sirius returned Pettigrew back to his real form, which was quite ugly. After the three argued for what seemed like forever, Professor Snape decided to ruin our fun. Harry sneakily took Hermione's wand and literally knocked Snape out. Long story short, we ended up back at the Hospital Wing. Harry and Hermione disappeared somewhere, and it was just George, Fred, and me.

"Freddie!" I said gleefully, giving him another hug.

"Blimey Maddie! Let the man breath! You've been attacking him with hugs ever since we found you! You're going to kill him!" George scoffed.

"Well you know what Georgie? Let's trap you in a box, away from that Ravenclaw you've been eyeing up, and see how you feel in a month or two!" I sneered.

"Oh Georgie's got a crush! Tell me everything!" Fred joked, completely interested in George. George began to turn red as me and Fred laughed.

"Freddie? What's the date?"

"May 24..?" He replied warily. I suddenly became frozen in place. May 24? That has to be wrong! I was only gone for like a month?

"Fred, are you sure? I  was  only gone for-"

"For 6 months! You dissapeared at the end of November, barely 2 months into school." George finished.

"WHAT! I MISSED MY OWN FREAKING BIRTHDAY! OH WHEN I SEE SI-" I started, but Fred and George both covered my mouth.

"Shh! People are staring! The term is almost over-" George started.

"And we'll have a big party over the summer." Fred finished.

I quitely sighed and looked at my feet. I felt Fred's arm go around my waist as we entered the Great Hall. Turns out, it was time for dinner. As the three of us stepped into the Great Hall, it suddenly got quite. Like dead slient. I saw all the professors seated at the head table, except for Snape, staring at me. They obviously didn't know that I was back. Even Dumbledore was surprised.

"Miss Mason? Is that you?" His raspy voice echoed throught the Great Hall. I nodded and he smiled. Professor McGonnagall gasped and immediatly stood up. I started to walk slowly towards them. She got up, made her way around the table, and rushed over to me, where she engulfed me in arms. The Great Hall errupted in applause from all the houses, with the exception of Slytherin.

"It's good to have you back Potter." She whispered.

*****************************

Booop.. Boop.. This was a sucky chapter. But I promise it gets better!

<3 Jellybean2412