The Wolf With The Lightning Bolt

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

The Wolf With The Lightning Bolt-

MADDIE'S POV

I walked over towards Hagrid's hut, leaving George on the shores of the Black Lake. I scratched the door, hoping Hagrid would hear.

"Who's there?" He asked, his voice sounding rather frightning. I whimpered, hoping he would let me in. The door swung open and there he stood, holding out his crossbow.

"Oh hello der little feller! Do ya need a home?" He asked ever so kindly. I whimpered again and he motioned me in. I felt the warmth of the fire immediatly surround me and I was in heaven.

"What's yer name?" He asked. I looked around and started to lick my paw. "Is yer name lightning? Cuz by the looks of yer paw, it should be. Oh! I'll call you Palliata! That means masked in Latin."

I love being an animagnus, but I really just want Fred right now.

I fell asleep on the wooden floor of Hagrid's hut. When I woke up, I was still in my wolf form. "Good mornin' to yer! Would ye like to go on a walk 'round the castle? Dumbledore asked me to do a security check."

I got up and followed Hagrid. We walked around the castle, receiving a couple of glares on the way. We were round around a corner when I ran into George, causing him to fall onto his back."Palliata! Bad girl!" Hagrid snapped at me. I whimpered and sulked my head. I was really good at being a dog.

"Hagrid? Where did you get that wolf?" George asked. I noticed Fred was standing next to him, staring at me.

"Her? Oh she wanted a home last night, so she stayed with me. She's a really good wolf too, but she's got some odd markings."

Fred, who was still studying me, locked eyes with me. A low growl escaped and George gawked. "Fred. That's the Masked Marauder." Fred's eyes bulged out of his head and he continued to stare.

"Well boys, we best be going." Hagrid said, dismissing them. I continued to walk with Hagrid, throughout every classroom.

Soon it was time for lunch and Hagrid said if I wanted food I had to go hunt for some. Being me, I ran to the shores of the Black Lake, where I saw a familiar red-head. Fred.

"Palliata! Come here girl!" He called. I gladly ran over to him and layed my head on his thigh. "Do you want a belly rub girl?" He asked in such a fake girly voice. I obliged and let his hand go up and down my stomach, which felt so amazingly good. "Hey can I tell you a secret Palliata?" He asked suddenly.

"There is this girl I'm madly in love with. Her name's Maddie. Or Madeline. I want to tell her I love her so bad, but I'm afraid of what she'll say back. I was being such and arse yesterday. I saw her and Viktor Krum kissing, but I didn't know it was because of the locket  me and George made her. I went to go find her this morning in the Great Hall, but she wasn't there. She wasn't in any of her classes either. I'm really worried for her. She's probably the only girl I've ever fallen in love with and I'm letting her slip through my fingers." He paused, and then continued. "I should try to find her, right? I mean where could she possibly be?"

I'm right here! I just don't know how to transform!

"Oh and I heard you were the Masked Marauder, very clever."

And with that, he left. He just left me on the shore.

I walked up to the log I was sitting at last night and layed down. After awhile, something was really poking me in the side. I got up and saw it was my wand! No wonder I couldn't transform! I was about to pick it up when-

"Palliata!" George called out. He was carrying a plate of food and walking towards me. I picked up my wand and walked over to him. "Whatcha got there? A stick? Wait whose wand is that?"

I started to growl as he attempted to take my wand from my teeth. I closed my eyes and felt myself transform. I soon stood there on my two feet, stretching out my every inch of my body. I looked at George, who stared in complete shock. "You- You're-" He stuttered.

"Yes Georgie, I am the Masked Marauder."

*******************************

Two chapters will be up tonigh!

<3 Wren