Living In a Cellar

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Living In a Cellar-

Maddie's Pov

Months. I've been trapped in the blasted cellar for months. Luna and I seem to get along well, but Mr. Ollivander and Griphook, the Goblin, didn't seem to talk much. I still had my wand, which meant I could conjure things up, but I couldn't apparate out of this blasted chamber. They put enchantments around the cellar that I could easily take down, but there is more enchantments around the manor, that I could not reach.

Today was.. I actually didn't really know. I remember being captured sometime early September, but after a few months, I've lost count as to what the day is. I knew it was sometime past Christmas, because a couple weeks ago I heard them somewhat celebrating upstairs. So since it was the new year, it meant that my birthday passed. 20 years old and trapped in a cellar.

The whole time I was at the manor.. I saw Voldemort once. He tortured me, yet he seems to keep me alive. He also.. marked me. But not with a dark mark, no, it was a skull and bones. And it wasn't on my arm, it was on my ankle.

I've become dangerously thin, seeing as the only think I didn't learn at Hogwarts was to conjure up food. My hair was longer, almost reaching my hips. Luna however looked perfectly fine. Her hair was still a bright blonde and she always looked happy.

"Luna? What are you thinking?" I asked silently, twirling my wand in between my fingertips.

"Something important is going to happen today Maddie, I just know it." She replied in a melodic voice.

"How can you tell?'

"The Nargles are whispering it to me." She replied. I felt the urge to roll my eyes, but restrained. Nothing was going to happen. I was going to die down in the cellar, not even able to hear my twins.

My twins.. Arabella and Toby. The last I saw of them, they were three months old. But that was who knows how long ago! And Fred. I haven't seen his handsome face since Bill and Fleur's wedding in August.

"Cissy! Come quickly, and bring Draco!" Someone shouted upstairs. I looked at Luna and we retreated into the corner of the cellar.

"What do you reckon 's happening?" Ollivander whispered. Both Luna and I shrugged. We kept an eye on the door, my wand gripped tightly in my hand.

"Get out! ALL OF YOU! OUT!" Bellatrix shrieked. I haven't seen her since my capture at the Ministry, thank god for that. "PUT THE BOYS IN THE CELLAR! i NEED TO HAVE A CHAT WITH THIS ONE, GIRL TO GIRL!" She shrieked. again.

I braced myself as the new prisoners were thrown into the cellar, the rusty door closing us all in. "What are we going to do? We can't leave Hermione all alone with her!" A low voice growled. Hermione? Hermione Granger? I felt Luna shift beside me and take a step out of our hiding places.

"Ron? Harry?" She asked. I heard a click and then light lit the lantern sitting on the ground.

"Luna?" Harry whispered. Luna looked back at me and held out her hand. I hesitantly grabbed it and stepped into the light. "Maddie?" He chimed. I smiled and looked at him. He was certainly has grown up... I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

"Harry! I missed you so much!" I retreated and threw my arms around Ron. "I missed you too Ron!" I squealed. I haven't been this truly excited in a while.

"What are you doing here? What happened to you?" I asked.

"Got caught by some snatchers.." Ron mumbled. A high pitched screeched sounded throughout out the whole cellar. Hermione. "We have to do somethin!" Ron said, worried.