Letter From Harry

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Letter From Harry-

Maddie's pov

"Fred, what.. w-what's that noise?" I yawned. Fred rolled over and mumbled.

"Bella and Toby. It's your turn." He grunted before rolling around and falling back to sleep. We were still at the Burrow, because Molly refused to let us live in our own house, even though it's right across the field. She said, 'You and your children are in no shape to move! Stay a couple days, and then you can leave.'

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the twins cribs. Bella was crying her eyes out and Toby was fast asleep. The date was June 29 and it was four in the morning. Lazily, I grabbed Bella and cradled her in my arms. She stopped crying immediately and reached for my hair. She fiddled around with a lock of hair for a while. I sat down on the rocking chair in the corner of our room and gently rocked Bella to sleep. I put my feet up on my old school trunk and closed my eyes, listening to the sound the quiet breaths of my family around me. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I awoke to a flash.

I blinked my eyes a couple times and I saw Bella still laying in my arms, fast asleep. "Morning love." Fred whispered. I looked up and saw him and George standing in front of me. George had a camera in his hand and Fred had a sleeping Toby in his.

"Morning Fred, George. " I yawned. "May I ask why you have a camera?'

"Saw you holding Bella, thought it was adorable, so I took a picture." He said simply. He put the camera on the bed and held his arms out. I layed Bella in his arms and stood up.

"Can we go to our house now? No offense to your mum or anything, but I'd like some privacy."

"Mum said we could go yesterday, but you looked so sleepy.." Fred started. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom, where I changed into some sweats and a v-neck.I walked back to the room and held my arms out to Fred, where he handed me Toby. From there, Fred, George and I made our way downstairs, where we were greeted by Molly.

"Have a nice sleep dear?"

"Oh yes, indeed."

"There is breakfast on the table, along with a letter from Harry." She said softly. I nodded and made my way to the table, placing Toby in another crib that was next to the table. I sat down and opened the letter.

Maddie-

Dumbledore wants me to go with him to find this 'object' that may play a key part in Tom's downfall. Meet me in the astronomy tower on June 30. Be discreet, be quiet, bring your wand and burn this note when your done reading it.

Harry

I reread the letter probably twice before taking out my wand from my boot and burning the letter. I tapped my wand on the ashes and they disappeared. Fred and George stared at me like I was crazy.

"Anything wrong love?" Fred asked.

"Oh no, Harry wants me to come to Hogwarts tomorrow."

"Ok, go right ahead, I think I can handle the twins. I mean, they usually only sleep.. so yea." He finished, scratching his head. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So, what's on the agenda today?"

"Well I was going to move our stuff to our house while you watch the twins." Fred replied. I looked over to George, who was entertaining Bella.

"You sure you don't need my help? I-"

"No, you rest." I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before taking Toby to Bella, where both me and George cooed over them.