Wedding in a Week

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Wedding in a Week-

Madddie's pov

"Oh we have to set a date!" Mrs. Weasley declared.

"We should do it before everyone leaves for Hogwarts." I said, a little sarcasm in my voice.

"Then it's set! We'll have it on August 29! But that gives us a a little over a week! Quickly, girls, get Maddie upstairs, we're going shopping. George! Get Fred and your dad and take him shopping. I don't care what Fred says he's wearing a tux. You have a hour before we meet back here." Mrs. Weasley shouted. I felt Hermione and Ginny tug at my arms as they started to drag me upstairs. I turned to give Fred a pleading look before running upstairs with the girls.

"You're going to be my sister!" Ginny squealed. She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back, still speechless.

"Congratulations Maddie." Hermione said kindly. Mrs. Weasley burst into the room and smiled.

"Quickly, up, let's go shopping!"

*******************************

We had half an hour left, I already found three bridesmaid dress for Jaime (who doesn't know I'm alive yet) Ginny and Hermione. For my wedding dress? Still haven't found it. We were in a little boutique in a town near the Burrow.

"What about this one?" Ginny asked. She took out a ruffled mermaid dress. I shook my head and continued looking.

"Maddie! I've found it!" Hermione said from a couple racks over. She pulled out a beautiful white dress with fine lace. There was black floral lace on the bottom and chest area. Underneath the chest was a black bow. It was absolute perfect. Mrs. Weasley was studying my reaction and nodded.

"This is the one." She whispered excitedly. I nodded and ran to the dressing room, the dress in hand. I slipped out of my jeans and v-neck and into the dress.

"Gin, come zip me up." I said excitedly. Ginny appeared next to me in a second and I felt the zipper on my back close. I walked out of the dressing room and in front of Hermione and Mrs. Weasley, who gasped at my appearance.

"So beautiful." Mrs. Weasley cried.

"Fred's one lucky man." Hermione smiled. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled.

"This is it. Huh Mrs. Weasley? This is the day that my life is going to change forever?"

"Indeed it is." She smiled. I took off the dress and payed for it. (I was not letting Mrs. Weasley buy it for me, no matter how many times she tried.) We apparated back to the Burrow, where she dissapeared into the kitchen. I put my dress in Ginny's closet, along with the other dresses. I walked back downstairs, were I was greeted by my fiancée who was holding a large parcel.

"What's that?" I asked, my arms around him.

"It's my tux." He pouted. I knew how much he hated dressing up, but no matter.

"Put it upstairs, I need to go somewhere and I need to bring you with me." I smiled.

"Where in the world are we going?" Fred asked, pressing his lips against my forehead.

"Well someone has to explain to my other family that I'm not really dead." Fred nodded in agreement and ran upstairs to put his tux in his room. I walked to the kitchen and looked at Mrs. Weasley, who was magically writing on little invitations.

"Hey Mrs. Weasley, Fred and I are going to hand out invitations. Are they all done?"

"Actually yes dear. Here you go." She handed me a rather large stack of invitations and I waited for Fred downstairs. He appeared a moment later and I held out my hand.