Another Year Gone

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Another Year Gone-

"Fred, George, Lee, this compartment is open." I said. We all shuffled into the compartment and put our trunks on the shelves above. "Crazy year, huh?" I said once we settled down. They all nodded in agreement. I leaned my head against Fred's shoulder while I traced my finger over my promise ring. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Fred and George mouthing words to each other, while Lee was trying to untie my shoe.

"You know Fred, I'm a little hungry." George said happily.

"Want some candy?" Fred suggested. He was trying to hide back laughter, which I didn't get..

"Can I have a piece?" I asked. They both nodded their heads and handed me a piece of Nougat. It was a little shade of orange, but either way I popped it in my mouth. Withing seconds, my nose felt runny, and I wiped it with my sleeve. I felt something warm trickle out of my nose and rubbed it again. Soon my hand clamped on my nose as I realized I just ate a Nosebleed Nougat.

"Fred! George! Give me the other piece so I can stop this bleeding!" I whined. Fred, George, Lee and were all laughing at me so I snatched the purple half of the Nougat and plopped it in my mouth. The bleeding stopped, but the left side of my shirt was soaked with blood. "Gits..." I mutter while taking out my wand. "Scourgify." The blood disappeared and I was left with three laughing boys.

"You are so gullible Maddie." Lee muttered. I raised an eyebrow and grabbed my wand. I looked at Fred and George, who were gawking at me. Fred opened his mouth and mouthed, 'What are you doing?' I rolled my eyes and mouthed, 'Marauder' back. "Now Lee, I don't think you should talk to the Masked Maraduer like that." He let out a low chuckle and grinned.

"Lee, you better listen to her." George said seriously. Lee rolled his eyes before closing them and putting his hands behind his head. Fred glanced at me and then to Lee. Being one to show people up, I opened the compartment door, whispered "Fumos" and a black cloud of smoke leaked from my wand, filling the train. I closed the door and turned into my animangus form. Lee still had his eyes closed, so it's not like he saw me yet. I leaped up on the seat next to Fred and gave him a nudge.

He happily ruffled up the fur on the top of my head. I jumped across the seats and landed on George's lap. I put two paws on Lee's chest and he opened his eyes, looking alarmed. I bared my teeth and let out a low growl. "M-M-Maddiee!" He stuttered. Fred and George burst out laughing and I jumped back onto Fred's lap. Lee still looked terrified, George was tearing up from laughter, and I was cuddling up to Fred. I transformed back and smirked.

"So what do you think Lee?" I said, still smirking.

******************************

"Maddie, are you sure you don't want to spend summer with us?" Mrs. Weasley asked kindly.

"No thank you Mrs. Weasley, my family in America said they wanted me to visit, but thank you for the offer. I'll see you later!" I gave George, Ginny, Ron, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley a hug. When I got to Fred I gave him a kiss and hug, before I saw them disappear through the barrier. I grabbed my trunk and headed towards an alley on the boundary of the platform. Thinking of my destination, I felt myself apparate. Yea, that's right, I got my apparation license.

When my feet hit the ground, I looked up. In front of my was Number 11 and 13 of Grimmauld place. I took out a piece of paper that Dumbledore gave to me and read it carefully. I Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore am secret keeper of Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

"What am I supposed to do with this Dumbledore?" I muttered to myself. "I Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore am secret keeper of Number 12 Grimmauld Place. " I read aloud. As the last words left my lips, the ground started shaking and the building began moving. Leave it to the Blacks to have there home hidden.. I walked up to the door and gave it a knock.