What Just Happened?

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

What Just Happened?

Fred's pov

I woke up on the common room couch with a start, I don't remember falling asleep on the couch, so I don't understand how I got there.

"FRED!" A couple of voices shouted. I looked to the portrait, where I saw Geroge, Ginny, and Harry angrily making there way towards me.

"What the hell man!" Harry shouted, trying to get a swing at me. I backed up just in time to miss Harry's fist colliding with my face.

"What! I didn't do it! I swear!" I said defensively.

"Yes you did! She's gone now! No one know's where she went!" Ginny hissed.

"She? She who?" I asked.

"Maddie you prat! You broke up with her and now she's gone." George growled.

"I didn't break up with her! I haven't even seen her all day! I just woke up!" I defended.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, seeing some sort of reason.

"Like I said, I just woke up." I said. Ginny tilted her head and George eased up.

"She said you broke up with her, and she threw this at me." Ginny said while handing me the promise ring I gave Maddie last year.

"What? I didn't do that! Where is she?" I asked hastily.

"She took off on her broomstick. No one knows where she went." Ginny replied.

"How come I don't remember any of this!" I exclaimed. Harry took out his wand and pointed it at me."Woah, Mate, I didn't do it!"

"Fred, I'm just going to take a look at your memories, don't worry." I nodded and he closed his eyes. "Legilimens!" All of a sudden, I was in my dormitory. I looked down at my bed and saw me sleeping soundly. When I woke up, someone casted Imperio on me and a shrill voice told me to break up with Maddie. The vision changed to Maddie and me in the Great Hall, Maddie in tears. "If you truly loved me, you would see how much I need you now!" She shouted before running out of the Great Hall. Vision me walked back to the dormitory and sat on the couch, where the curse was lifted from me.

"Woah." Harry said as we went back to reality. "You guys, he was under the Imperius curse."

A shocked look spread across Ginny and George's face. "We've got to tell Dumbledore."

**************************************

"Dumbledore's army was the best thing you've ever invented." I told Harry. We were in the ROR practicing our patronuses. Maddie has been gone since January, and it's now April.

"Expecto Patronum!" I said clearly. The only thing that came out of my wand was a silver mist, but that's about it. All the happiness left me, (well what was left since Maddie left) when we heard shattering. Then the wall exploded. And guess who just got caught? All of us.

***************************************

"Thank you! Thank you! If you would like to purchase Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-Bangs, look for Lee Jordan!" George shouted as we took to the skies. My heart felt empty, because I felt like Maddie should be here with us. I've been in a somewhat depressive state since she left. Absolutely no one knows where she is.

We flew out of the boundary of Hogwarts and apparated to the Burrow, where we packed some of our things and then we flooed to the Leaky Cauldron and from there we walked to #93 on Diagon alley.

"The Weasley Wizard Wheazes." George said proudly.

***************************************

Maddie's pov

I missed the twins birthday, but I guess that's what they wanted. I was somewhere in Bristol, I think, walking around in a white v-neck, jeans and a gray scarf. It's mid-May, and I can feel an eerie presence about. I walked into an alley and racked my brain for a place to apparate to. That's when it hit me! I thought of the place I wanted to go and apparated there.

When my feet hit the floor, I took in a deep breath. Apparting overseas was, extremely hard. I looked around, and my room was just as I left it. There was footsteps outside the door and I took out my wand. A man swung open the door and shot his shotgun. "Protego!" I shouted as the bullet came towards me. The bullet rebounded and hit the wall.

"Maddie?"

"Dad!" I said happily I swung my arms around him and he swung me around.

"Maddie, we've missed you terribly! Linda! Jaime! It was just Maddie!" My adoptive dad shouted. Jaime and my adoptive mother appeared in the doorway . They swung their arms around me and we all laughed happily.

"How's George?" Jaimes asked.

"I wouldn't really know. I left school early January, Fred broke it off with me for 'safety precautions.'"

"Oh. I'm sorry, but why are you here?"

"Well my real mum, umm Bellatrix Lestrange, is after me and my brother, Harry, and I had to make sure you guys were safe."

"That's very kind of you, would you like some tea-" My mum's voice was cut off by a crash heard downstairs.

"Get behind me." I said. They scurried onto my bed whilst I took out my wand. "Salvio Hexia, Protego Totalum. Repello Inimgotum, Protego Maxima. Muffliato." I whispered. I saw a wave of white turn invisible as a hairy, vicious man appeared in the doorway. I turned to my family and put my index finger to my lips, signaling them to be quiet. Fenrir Greyback stared directly at me, and I was unsure if my charms worked. He glanced around the room, before disappearing out of the doorway.

"They're here, I know it." Greyback's voice sounded.

"Yes I know! But where!" A shrill voice that haunted my dreams said. Bellatrix. About ten minutes passed, and then I heard a crack.

"They're gone, but don't move. I'll check first." I said bravely.

"It's too dangerous!" Linda breathed.

"I'm the witch, aren't I?" I smiled. I took my wand and made a hole in the enchantments, stepped through it, and put the enchantments back up. Holding my wand out, I walked out the doorway to see Bellatrix's wand at my throat.

"Shit." I mumbled. She cackled with laughter pushed me into my bedroom.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you." She hissed.

"I'm your daughter, and I'll help you help the Dark Lord." She dug her wand deeper into my throat and looked me in the eyes. I looked exactly like my mum, except my hair had softer curls and it was brown.

"What do you mean? What have you got against Potter?"

"They all treat me differently because I'm your daughter! They think I'll turn evil and become a mass murderer or something. I'm sick and tired of being treated differently and I think I should turn, and then they will see what they did to me!" I shouted. A nearby dresser caught on fire as I got angrier. I looked at it and it sizzled out.

"How did you do that?" Bellatrix asked.

"Particularum Pythonissam." I replied simply.

"Now that's my daughter." Bellatrix smiled. Like actually smiled. "Come now, let me take you to Malfoy Manor, and let the Dark Lord know you've switched sides." She held out her arm and I grasped it, and we apparated, leaving my family most likely bewildered.

************************

Pardon my language, but some shit went down!

Thank you for @cupoftea_ for reminding me to update! I would have totally forgotten!

5 votes pleeaase!

<3 Wren