Summer With The Weasleys Part 2

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Summer With The Weasleys Part 2-

MADDIE'S POV

"Maddie! Maddie! Wake up!" The twins chorused. I felt them jumping up and down on my bed. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach.

"Go away! I'm sleeping!" I yelled into my pillow. I felt them stop jumping on my bed and someone move near my ear.

"Maddie darling, if you don't move I'll cast Aguamenti on you."

"You don't have the balls. Plus it's illegal. You're not 17 yet." I replied sleepily. Then there was silence. I sighed with relief as they left the room. Well one of them anyway. Fred was still silently sitting on my bed. I felt his hands go on my shoulder as he leaned towards my ears.

"Maddie, you're going to have to wake up." He whispered into my ear. His warm breath made me melt just a little. He slowly moved my hair to one side and started to kiss my neck.

"Fred-"

"Hey Maddie, breakfast is- OH MY GOD FRED STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

Fred immediately stepped away from me and I sighed. "Thank you Mrs. Weasley, I'll get ready at once." I said finally getting up. Fred was madly grinning at me and I smiled.

This is how the days usually went. I would wake up, eat breakfast, play some quidditch or hang out with the twins, eat dinner, and go back to sleep.

I walked downstairs and saw the twins whispering to each other. I knew something was up..

"Did you have a good sleep.." George asked nonchalantly.

"Piss off." I hissed.

"Hey Maddie, meet us by the river when you're done with breakfast!" Fred said while pecking my on the cheek before running off to te broom shed, where they took off on brooms towards the river.  

I quickly finished my pancakes and gulped down my glass of milk. "Thanks Mrs. Weasley!" I called out to her and she smiled and waved. I ran to the broom shed, grabbed my broom and took to the skies. I flew low to the ground in search of the, they were no where to be found.

"Fred! George! Where are you?" I called out. I landed near the river bank and spotted something out of the ordinary. It was a box that had my name on it. I opened the box and inside were a couple of yellow and orange treats. There was a note in the box that read, : Maddie, we'll reveal ourselves once you've tried a candy. Fred & George.

I picked up a candy and took a bite of half of it. I immediately felt light headed before falling into the river, unconscious.

****************************************

Don't worry! Nothing bad happens..

.........

 yet...

<3 Wren