Wedding Gone Wrong

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Wedding Gone Wrong-

"Care to dance?" Fred asked. I had the urge to roll my eyes, but I smiled and nodded. The Twins were being safely guarded by Molly. Fred guided me on the dance floor and we slowly danced to the beat of the music.

"De ja vu." I laughed. Fred cracked a grin. Everything was well. George was back on his feet and pranking more than ever. I was back to my usual self, meaning I lost all the baby fat from the twins.

Hermione and I color coordinated our dresses today, her's was red and mine was white with a red bow around the waist. In the corner of my eye I saw George trying to pick up Fleur's Veela cousins. "That bloody brother of your is going to get himself in some trouble with those Veelas."

"Let him have is fun. But in truth we all know it's Angelina he's taken a liking for." Fred replied.

"Angelina? Angelina Johnson? As in the chaser for the Gryffindor team when we were there Angelina?" I asked, shocked.

"The very sam-" Fred was cut short when a blue light appeared in the middle of the Marquee, a patronus.

"The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming." The patronus said eerily. I looked at Fred and he had the same shocked expression.

"Molly! Grab the twins and hide them!" I shouted. Molly took the twins immediately and ran to the Burrow. I took out my wand and faced Fred. "You got my back?" He nodded. Just then, death eaters appeared around us, firing hexes and jinxes.

"Stupefy!" I shouted. A death eater was hit in the chest and was thrown out of the tent. Someone shouted something to my right and I was thrown backwards. Someone's strong hand grabbed me before I felt apparation take over. I landed on my feet and heard a loud honking noise. I was yanked out of the way as a large double-decker bus went roaring past.

"Madeline?" Three voices said at once.

"Oh, hello Harry, Hermione, Ron. Where exactly are we?" I asked.

"Shaftsbury Avenue. I used to come here with mum and dad. I don't know why I thought of it, it just popped in my head." Hermione muttered.

"No matter, I need to get back to the wedding-"

"No! Maddie, you are as wanted as Harry. Now come on, follow me." Hermione commanded. I followed her, along with Harry and Ron into a dark alley, where she started pulling out clothes from a bag.

She handed me some jeans and a sweatshirt while I just stood there. "Don't just stand there! Change!"

"But why? I need to get back to the wedding! I need to protect my family." I started.

"Madeline, listen to me. The Ministry of Magic is gone. Most likely under the reign of You-Know-Who. Harry is probably wanted. I know for a fact you are wanted for one count of murder, the use of an unforgivable curse, and for being an unregistered animagus. If they see you, you will be sent straight to either the dementors or him. Now, I don't mean to be a prat but get changed because you are now a part of this." Hermione hissed.

Quickly, I got changed, throwing my dress in a dumpster nearby. Hermione lead us to a small coffee shop where she began explaining things. "Dumbledore gave Harry a job to do, and that was to destroy Horcruxes. Now you know a little about these, so we might be at an advantage. But anyway-"

"Coffee?" The waitress asked.

"4 Cappuccinos." Hermione said immediately. The waitress walked off and disappeared into the kitchen. Two plumbers walked into the shop as well. I looked up as they walked by and froze.