Back in Heaven..

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Back in Heaven..-

Maddie's pov

"Maddie! Can you answer the door?" Lily asked.

Life went on for me. I've 'lived' with James and Lily for exactly 3 months, today was August 18. On occasion, I would get these visions of Fred. After the first couple of times I realized it was because Fred said my name back down on earth. I missed him terribly and I didn't get to say goodbye.

"Sure mum!" Yea, I called Lily mum now. I knew she wasn't my mum, but she was the closest thing I had to one. I made my way to the door and opened it. At the door was a rather old lady.

"Hello, are you Madeline?" She asked. I nodded. "May I have a word with you and your family?"

"Err.. Sure come in, everyone's in the sitting room." I let her in and lead her to the sitting room, where mum was sipping tea and dad was reading a book. "Mum, Dad, She wants to have a word with us."

They both looked up and their eyes nearly popped out of their head. "Minister Milicent Bagnold! How may I help you?" Dad inquired.

"Well, as you know, I go door to door checking up on the dead. And on file, it says that your daughter isn't dead." I nearly fainted at the news of this.

"What do you mean? I was killed by my own mother at the hands of the Killing Curse." I replied.

"She killed a part of herself inside you. You're a horcrux."

"A what?" Mum, Dad and I said at once.

"A horcrux. It's when someone traps a part of their soul in an object, or a person in this case." The minister replied.

"So, I can go back?" I asked weakly.

"Most certainly! I will escort you back to the one of the two passages that leads the dead to the living. You might want to say your goodbyes." I turned to Mum and Dad and hugged them tightly.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not! I mean we will miss you, but you'll come back in time. Let's hope that's a long time from now. You deserve a good life." Dad said.

"Anything you want me to tell Harry?"

"Tell him to get with Ginny already! I'm always at the edge of my seat when I see the, close!" Mum squealed. I raised an eyebrow before nodding.

"I love you guys. Bye." I whispered. "We love you too." They cooed back. Exiting the door, I turned back once more. "Oh tell Sirius that I'm going to haunt him. I want to give him a scare." I nodded and followed the Minister to the park. It was quite an awkward walk. She lead me to a well in the middle of the park and pointed in it.

"Jump in and poof! You're there."

"You've got to be joking." I mumbled.

*********************************

Fred's pov

"Fred! Mum says to eat!" Ginny cried. I opened the door and looked at my little sister. She had dark circles under her eyes. I slipped past her and the kitchen and walked to the one place where I felt somewhat at peace. Grass has grown over Maddie's grave, and every single day I visit her.

"Orchideous." I whispered. Those were the only words I ever spoke since the funeral a couple of months ago. The date was August 17, almost 3 months since I lost her. I eat maybe twice a week, and I don't talk to anyone any more, and I haven't cracked a smile since.