Questioning

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Questioning-

Maddie's pov

"Rennervate." Someone whispered. I opened my eyes and felt ropes tight around my arms and legs. I was sitting in a chair in the sitting room of the Burrow.

"Oh hey Maddie. Oh hey Fred, George. How's life? Oh good! I'm just came back from the dead and am now tied to a chair." I muttered. I heard someone chuckle and I looked up. Arthur, Molly, Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Sirius and Lupin were surrounding me. "Hello!" I said happily.

Lupin raised his wand towards me and my eyes widened. "Who are you?" He asked.

"What do you mean who am I? Geez you were my Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, I would have thought you would know my name by now." I mumbled.

"How do we no you're not an impostor Maddie?" Sirius hissed.

"Ask me any question, I'll answer." Ginny stepped up to me and looked at me.

"What was the last thing you said to me?" Hm.. last time I talked to her.. It was before the battle, but after Fred broke up with me.

"Oh! I told you to, and I quote,'Take this stupid ring,' " Everyone looked at her and she nodded. Molly stepped up examined me.

"At the train station, end of fifth year, what did I say to you?"

"Oh you fallen for my son! Arthur! Freddie's got a girlfriend!" I replied in a high voice. Molly looked at me and nodded.

To make it simpler, these were the questions:

Ron- What did I get Maddie for her sixteenth birthday?

Me- Candy.

Hermione- What did Maddie call Lavender when I (Hermione) wanted to bunk with her?

Me- Violet

Arthur- What was the first thing I said to Maddie?

Me- No such thing as magic, eh?

Lupin-What did I ask Maddie to do when Sirius escaped from Azkaban?

Me- You told me to watch over Harry, my brother.

Sirius-What was the last thing Maddie did for me?

Me- Well I sacrificed my life for yours Sirius.

George- We fed you what type of Weasley Wizard Wheezes product last summer?

Me- Nosebleed Nougat

Finally, it was Fred's turn. "What were the last words Maddie say to me before she died?" He asked. I knew the answer right away, I didn't even need to think about it. "Fred Weasley, I'm still part of the Order! I would never betray you like you did to me!" I hissed. His eyes widened and he looked hurt.

"It's really you!" He cried. He swung his arms around me and my eyes widened.

"So now you love me all of a sudden? I thought you want to break it off with me!" I hissed. He retreated from the hug and I glared at him. "Just because I'm back from the dead doesn't mean I forgive you. You left me at worst time possible! I needed you! I needed someone to tell me everything was going to be alright, but you just left. Everything was not alright! My psycho mother wanted me dead! Umbridge was torturing me with the Cruciatus Curse!" Tears formed in my eyes, but I refused to let them spill over.

"What?" Ginny asked shocked.

"The day I left, you found me on the ground, Umbridge used the Cruciatus curse on me for a good amount of time that thought I was truly going to kill myself."

"Maddie.." Harry started. "He was under the Imperious Curse."

"Is that true?" I whispered, looking at Fred. He nodded his head and smiled. Thinking of the ropes, in a second they caught on fire, disintegrating, relieving me of my bonds. I jumped out of the chair and wrapped my arms around Fred, and we fell onto the couch.

I couldn't tell by the look on his face that he was surprised I just hugged him or surprised that burned the ropes. I looked at everyone and opened out my arms. "Where's the love?" I stated before everyone hugged me at once.

When everyone got off of me, I looked at Harry, who was staring in shock. "As much as I love you here, you should be dead.." His voice trailed off.

"Yea I know, turns out I was a horcrux."

"A what?" Fred and George chorused.

"A horcrux. When someone traps a part of their soul in an object or person. Turns out Bellatrix trapped a piece of her soul in me, and destroyed it in the death chamber with the Killing Curse."

There were a couple ohhs until I turned to face Sirius. "James said he's going to haunt you forever by the way." Sirius looked up in horror and I laughed. I turned around to Lupin and gave him a hug.

"Thank God I payed attention if your class, or else Fred and George would have beat my arse back in the Hall of Prophecies."

"That was you?" Fred and George asked at once.

"Er.. yea."

"Why in the world were you with death eaters by the way? What happened?" Harry asked.

"Oh well when I left Hogwarts I kind of just traveled around the world and then I went to America. I talked with my adoptive family when death eaters crashed our party. When I thought they were gone, turns out Bellatrix wasn't. She told me to give her a reason why she should kill me and I told her I wanted revenge for you guys treating me differently because I was a Lestrange. Of course that was a lie but she bought it and she trained me for this battle. After our little scurry in the Hall of Prophecies we entered the death chamber where I grabbed Fred. Then the Order came and Tonk's nearly blew my head off. Props to her by the way. Then I had a duel with Fred and I won, by the way. But I gave him his wand back and I saw Bellatrix looking for Sirius so I him and just as reached him, I let the curse hit me and then poof! I died."

"Wow." They replied. Fred, who I think finally realized I was there crashed his lips onto mine. My lips modeled into his and I melted into the kiss. I hear Mrs. Weasley say something about true love before he retreated from the kiss.

"So we're still together, right?" He asked. I nodded. "I never stopped loving you, Fred Weasley."

He fumbled around for something in his pock and he took out a little box. "I was hoping you would say that. Because around Christmas, I purchased this." He opened the box and a ring was neatly placed in it. "I never had the chance, to ask you, and now that you are back, Madeline Potter, will you marry me?" Fred asked, getting down on one knee.

Mrs. Weasley along with everyone else gasped. A smile formed on my lips and I nodded, speechless. He slipped the ring on my left hand and twirled me around. I let out a giggle and he grinned at me. I saw Sirius walk over to Lupin and say, "Reminds you of James and Lily, huh Moony?"

*************************

LAST DAY OF SPRING BREAK.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY BECAUSE I HAVE A EOMOTRY TEST TOMORROW.

AWW! FRED PROPOSED!

<3 WREN