Leaving For Hogwarts

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Leaving For Hogwarts-

MADDIE'S POV

"Let's get you back to the house." Fred said gently.

I nodded silently and stood up. I slowly grabbed Fred's hand and intertwined my fingers with his. I was afraid of his touch first, but soon felt comfort in his warmth. We walked back in silence. When we arrived back at the house, we found Molly cooking dinner. She looked up at me while I clutched to the door frame for dear life.

"Molly, I'm feeling a bit... dizzy." I said swaying back and forth.

"Oh dear. Boys, bring her to the living room." She commanded. I winced when I felt the boys pick me up at first, but I didn't fight it.  "What happened deary?" She asked calmly. I was going to answer, but no words came out of my mouth.

"We were attacked. Death Eaters were everywhere. Dad told us to take Ginny and Maddie to the portkey. We got a little split up, and then Maddie was fighting for her life. She... She was hit with an Unforgivable mum. When he lifted the curse though, she attacked him. They found out she was a particularum pythonissam and they tried to snatch her. And then here we are. Harry, Hermione and Ron went a different way, hopefully with dad.." Fred said, his voice trailing off though.

"An UNFORGIVABLE? Maddie deary, how are you feeling?" She said, her attention turning directly to me.

"Fine, but the pain. It was horrible. I wanted to kill myself when the curse hit me." I said staring out the window. "Will I be expelled for using underage magic?"

"That's the Cruciatus Curse for you.." She muttered. "Oh and we'll have Arthur clear that up with the Ministry." She waved her wand over my body and I instantly felt soothed.

"Thanks Molly." I whispered. She smiled in delight and hurried off into the kitchen. "Freddie?" I croaked. Fred was at my side in an instant.

"What is it my lovely?"

"What's the date?"

"August 30."

"WHAT! WE HAVEN'T EVEN GONE TO DIAGON ALLEY! I NEED SCHOOL SUPPLIES-"

"Maddie."

"OH GEEZ I NEED SOME MORE INK AND SOME QUILLS. OH AND I NEED TO STOCK UP ON MY PRANKING SUPPLIES-"

"Maddie- Wait! You prank people?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. There goes my secret.

***Flashback***"

I was hiding behind the armchair in the common room waiting. My Gryffindor robe was safely tucked behind me. The common room was quite busy, lots of people studying for the OWLS I guess. Anyway, I waited about 10 minutes before I finally hear what I was waiting for. Fred and George came running into the common room with pink hair. Everyone erupted into fits of laughter as they stood there in a rage. "Who did this? Who is the 'Masked Marauder?' When we find him they are totally in for it!" George yelled.

The common room soon died down, as I layed there by the fire, holding the twin's real shampoo bottle.

I played a bunch of pranks on Slytherin and Hufflepuff last year. Well in the remaining months I had. I had a reputation, everyone knew there was a student called the 'Masked Marauder.' They thought it was Fred and George, but I pranked them. So I still remain the best prankster in school.

***End Flashback***

"I-I don't prank people. I just thought you guys would want some supplies for Christmas." I lied easily. They seemed to have bought it, which made me sigh with relief.

"Remember the Masked Marauder? Whoever that guy was, was bloody brilliant!" George exclaimed.

I nodded and soon drifted off to sleep, listening to the boys conversation about the Masked Marauder.

When I woke up, Mrs. Weasley was standing over me. "Glad your awake dear. We're going to Diagon Alley today." She stood up and pulled something out of her apron. "Oops, I almost forgot. FRED! GEORGE! RON! HARRY! HERMIONE! GINNY! " At first there was silence, and then I swear they all sounded like a stampede. "Here are your letters. Ginny- Harry- Hermione- Ron- Fred- George- and Maddie!" She said while handing me the letter.

I opened it and lifted the letter from the envelope. I read over it carefully and sighed. Thank goodness I wasn't appointed a Prefect.

"To Diagon Alley!" Fred and George shouted.

********************

"I'll see you for Christmas boys! Maddie, please make sure they behave!" Mrs. Weasley shouted as the train pulled out of the station.

"That's likely." I heard the twins whisper.

"Honestly, you guys have got to pick up your game. I think your mom likes me better than she does you two." I smirked.

George put his hand across his chest, acting hurt. Fred smirked.

"Hey Freddie, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Way ahead of you Georgie." Fred said, still smirking. Fred leaned across the compartment to me, and I froze. Don't blush. Dear God don't blush! I screamed inside my head. Fred got closer and soon he was breathing next to my ear. "Maddie." He whispered, a little to seductive.

My damn cheeks felt hot and soon I was blushing. My legs were locked in the sitting position and I just glared at the twins. "Happy now?" I muttered. I attempted to reach for them with my arms, but they wouldn't move. "THIS DAMN THING AFFECTS MY ARMS TOO?" I screeched.

"Only when they're crossed." They said together. They pulled out there wands and looked at me evilly. Someone please help me!

******************************

<3 Wren