Losing Her, But Meeting Dad

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Losing Her, But meeting Dad

FRED'S POV

Maddie's body crumbled to my feet and panic washed over my body. I ran back into the Great Hall and pulled my wand out from my dress robes. "Periculum!"  Red sparks flew from my wand and exploded near the ceiling of the Great Hall. The music stopped, and all eyes were on me.

"Mr. Weasley?" I heard Professor Dumbledore say. The students parted to the sides and I saw all the teachers staring at me.

"Help! I think somebody poisoned the punch!" I screamed. As I was yelling, a Hufflepuff girl and a Ravenclaw boy just finished there punch, and crumpled to the floor as well.

"Minerva, please go to those two, Mr. Weasley, take me to Miss Potter. And to the rest of you, nobody drink the punch!" Professor Dumbledore said, while following me to the hall. Still unmoving, was Maddie. She looked.. dead.

Professor Dumbledore took Maddie's wrist and checked for a pulse. His eyes widened and he looked at me.  "Take her to the hospital wing. Now." I nodded and scooped her up, running to the Hospital Wing. When I arrived, it was rather, empty. But soon, Madame Pomfrey arrived and she instructed me to put Maddie on the bed she was on only weeks ago.

Soon, we were joined by Professor Snape and Professor McGonaGall who were both carrying the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Professor Dumbledore was behind them, looking at the three unconscious figures. "What do you reckon, Severus?"

Snape took out his wand and muttered a few spells towards Maddie, but she stayed still. Madame Pomfrey took Maddie's wrist into her hand. "There's no pulse." She checked the other two students as well. "There's no pulse on any of them," She continued.. "They're gone."

MADDIE'S POV

Bright, peaceful and serene were the words that described where I was. It looked like a park that always appeared in my dreams. I was still in my ball dress, so I felt out of place.

"Look how much you've grown up." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and whipped out my wand, prepared to attack anyone that poses a threat to me.

But the man that was behind me wasn't a threat. He was rather tall, with brown hair and round spectacles. His eyes were hazel, and he looked rather young. "W-who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

He looked around and smiled. "We're at a park in Godric's Hollow." Godric's Hollow, why did that sound familiar? Lowering my wand, I looked closer at the man, who was smiling. Then it clicked.

"Dad?" He nodded. "Dad!" I cried, running to him. I swung my arms around him and he spun me around.

"Madeline! My baby girl! You're all grown up!" He said happily. Tears were in my eyes now. This was my real father. James Potter.

"James! Don't suffocate the girl, she's been here for literally 2 minutes!" A voice cried from behind me. I turned around and saw a young lady with orange hair and emerald eyes. The eyes looked a lot like Harry's..

"You're Lily, huh?" I said, drying my eyes. She nodded and smiled.

"You can call me Lily, but I liked it better when you called me Mum when you were younger." I smiled and ran to her, throwing my arms around her as well.

"How touching." James mocked.

When I retreated from Lily, I looked at them both. "Where am I? I mean, I'm really glad to see you both, but I was just at the Yule Ball with Fred when I- OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO FRED!" I shrieked.

"Madeline, calm down, Fred's fine." James said. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"So what happened to me?"

James looked at Lily pleadingly, and she nodded, giving in. James smiled and looked at me. "You're dead."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. After taking a couple deep breaths, I looked at James, who was trying to hold something back.. something like laughter.

"Dad! I can't believe you would lie to me!" I screeched and James burst out in laughter.

"Ok, hon, so you're not dead. But they think you are." I looked to the ground where there was a large penseive, like the one in Dumbledore's office. In the pensieve, Fred, McGonagall, Madame Pomfrey, Snape and  Dumbledore looked at three different bodies. On of them was Jacob Ryder, a 4th year Ravenclaw and the other was Amanda Wills, a 5th year Hufflepuff. And the last was me. I was laying there looking dead.

Fred was in tears and so was McGonagall and Madame Pomfrey. Snape was looking through a potions book and Dumbledore was looking at the Hospital Wing doors.

Moments later, Harry and Hermione walked in. Harry took one look at me and fell to the ground. Hermione was next to him, crying her eyes out.

I turned to James and Lily, who were crying now. "Poor Harry. Poor Fred. Poor Hermione!" Lily exclaimed.

I turned to James, who was staring into the pensieve. "If I'm not dead, then why do they think I am?"

"That little weasel Draco Malfoy spiked your drink."

"What about the other two students?"

"Malfoy spiked the rest when you left."

"What did he spike it with dad?"

James was hesitant at first, but he gave in. "Draught of Living Death. A potion that puts you in death-like slumber."

"When I get back, Malfoy is so dead!" I yelled angrily. "How do I go back? To my body, I mean."

"You can't, Snivelly over there has to find the Wiggenweld potion to wake you up. But he's taking his slow ass time!" He yelled the last part. Looking into the penseive, Professor Snape looked around, as if he heard him.

"Can I go to Hogwarts, in a ghosty form thing?"

Lily, who was quiet, answered. "Yes, of course dear, just imagine where you want to go and then you'll be there."

I imagined the Hospital Wing, and soon the surroundings changes, and all three of us were there. Lily rushed over to Harry, even though he couldn't see her. I went over to my body and looked at it. James went to the other side, and placed a hand on Fred. "Poor kid, he's been through a lot."

"Can he feel you?" He shook his head. I looked back at myself and that's when I cracked. "Snape! PLEASE HURRY! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T I'LL GO MARAUDER ON YOU!" I screamed.

Harry, who was on the ground, looked around. "Did you guys just hear that?" He said through his tears.

"H-Harry, I d-didn't hear a-anything." Hermione replied.

"Harry?" I whispered. His eyes bolted from the ground to where I was standing. "You can hear me?"

Harry whipped out his wand and looked around. "Whose there?"

The Professors looked at him as if he were crazy. "Maddie?"

Before I could reply, Madame Pomfrey stepped forward. "Harry, Madeline isn't with us anymore." She said kindly.

"Shut up Madame Pomfrey!" I screeched. James rolled his eyes and Lily was still standing behind Harry.

"Seems you and your brother have a connection." James inquired. A bell that was only heard by James, Lily and I rang. "Seems that our time is up. Madeline, don't forget that me and Lily love you and Harry until the very end. Tell him that we miss and love him, and good luck on his next task. Stay safe and keep your brother safe too." Before I could reply, they vanished. Leaving me alone with my 'dead' body and a room full of people who think I'm dead.

****************************

Draught of living death was most likely the same potion that Juliet drank to fake her own death.. I think.. anyway, here's another chapter!

And before I post the next, is there anyway I could get atleat 2 comments and 1 vote on my story? Thanks!

<3 Wren