Watching Mini Prongs

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Watching Mini PRONGS-

MADDIE'S POV

I watched as Madame Pomfrey covered my body- as well as the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff's- with sheets. Harry let out a cry and Fred was still losing it.

"Harry." I whispered. It made me feel pain to see those two in the condition they were in. I couldn't even imagine how Jaime was feeling.

Harry looked up from his spot next to me bed  and stopped sobbing.

"Harry, if you can hear me then nod."

Slowly but surely, Harry shook his head up and down.

"That's a relief! Well anyway, it's Maddie."

Harry's face hardened and and his eyes widened. He looked around and then mouthed, 'You're dead though."

I rolled my eyes and walked next to him. "Harry, I'm not dead! It was that weasel Malfoy! He spiked the drink with-" The next words I said were kind of muffled.

"What did you say?" Harry asked. Fred who was finally catching his breath, replied.

"Mate, I-I didn't s-say anything."

I let out a small giggle and Harry smiled. "Harry, I said-" I tried to say Draught of Living Death, but they were all muffled again.

Harry cocked his head to the side and sighed. "Professor, am I allowed to leave? I just need alone time." Dumbledore nodded and Harry left the room. I quickly followed him down to the black lake, where it was nice and quiet. "OK, Maddie ghost thing, let's talk."

"Harry, we need to wake me up!" I said suggestively.

"Maddie, you aren't asleep. Y-your dead. A-and I t-think you s-should, you k-know, pass on." He stuttered.

"Oh please Harry! For one thing, I am not dead. Just asleep." I laughed.

"B-but you didn't have a p-pulse." He said. His eyes were watering now.

"Ok, story time. The Hag Leticia Somnolens used this Draught in an attempt to kill a princess who made her jealous. A prince who placed a Wiggy- umm Wurmy, err.. Some potion starting with the letter W on his lips and revived the princess with a kiss."

He pondered a bit, and then gasped. "THAT WEASEL SPIKED YOUR DRINK WITH DRAUGHT OF LIVING DEATH?" Harry screeched. I let out a giggle and replied.

"Yes. Now please scurry off and tell Professor Dumbledore before he has me cremated or something." Harry jumped off of the log he was sitting in and ran to the castle. I sort of floated there, seeing as I could do anything I want.

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE! PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE!" Harry screeched. I couldn't help but let out a giggle when I noticed all the people giving him weird stares.

Harry burst through the door sof the Hospital Wing and startled everyone. Fred was holding my hand which was above the sheets. Snape, McGonagall, Madame Pomfrey were talking with each other, and Hermione was talking to Professor Dumbledore. Dumbledore looked up from Hermione and looked at Harry, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

"She's not dead! She's not dead!" Harry chanted. Harry began to explain what he was talking about when I felt someone tug at my dress. Turning around, I saw Amanda Wills and Jacob Ryder.

"Excuse me, Maddie, where are we?" Amanda asked. She was very scared.

"We're somewhat dead, somewhat alive. Malfoy put a powerful sleeping potion in the punch that you and Jake drank. And that leaves us here." I explained. I looked at Jacob, who was staring at the other two bodies laying in the beds next to me. "Yes, that is you guys."