Meet Our Extended Family

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Meet Our Extended Family-

Maddie's pov

I slowly stood up, still staying in contact with the wall.

"Ahh, Madeline. No need to be tense. No one here will hurt you." Mr. Weasley said kindly. I felt my body ease up and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Ok, introduction time! This is my wife, Molly," He gestured to a curly haired, happy looking lady. "Ginny," A young girl stepped up and turned pink as she saw me. "Hermione and Ron," Ron was a boy who had ginger hair, freckles, and a cute smile. Hermione was a bushy haired girl that looked nothing like Ginny or Ron. "And this is Harry." Lastly a boy stepped up with emerald eyes and black hair. He wore round glasses and had a scar similar to mine.

"Hello, I'm Madeline, but you can call me Maddie." I said , feeling more relaxed.

"Woah! You didn't forget about us did you?" 2 voices said at the same time. I looked over at the staircase and saw two identical, orange haired boys walking down the stairs.

"I'm Fred!" One said.

"And I'm George!" The other said.

"Oh geez. I'll never be able to tell you two apart!" I said, confused.

"No worries! What year will you be in?" I think Fred asked.

"Year...?"

"How old are you?" George asked.

"15." I replied.

"Great that means you'll -" George started.

"Be stuck with us 5th years!" Fred finished. I smiled warmly to them and turned to Mr. Weasley.

"Mr. Weasley. Can you please explain what is going on?" So many questions were racing through my mind.

"Ah yes! I completely forgot! Madeline Jane Mason, you're a witch!" He said proudly.

A witch? A witch! How could that be? I pondered the idea and it started to make sense. There was a reason why when I was angry thinks would happen, or when I was scared, someone accidentally got hurt.

"It makes sense now." I whispered.

"Does she have her wand yet?" Hermione, who had been completely silent, said.

"No I don't have a -"

"We'll take her!" Fred and George said.

Mr. Weasley sighed and looked at Molly. "Ok, but you have to take Ron, Harry, and Hermione too." Molly said.

Fred and George ushered all of us to the fireplace when I noticed something. I was still in my bikini. I cleared my throat and said, "Let me put some actual clothes on first."

"That's too bad, I was quite enjoying the view." Fred said and winked. I felt my cheeks burn and turn red.

"Mr. Weasley, I don't have any of my belongings."

"They're upstairs in Fred and George's room. I would have put you in the girl's room, but they're already cramped in the tiny room. Plus Fred and George's room is the biggest in the house!"

I turned to the twins, who grabbed my wrist and lead me up the stairs. I found all my belongings and changed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie while the twins waited outside the room. When I was finished, we headed downstairs and back to the fireplace. Harry, Hermione, and Ron stepped into the fireplace and was whisked away in green flames as the ash hit the floor.

"Does it hurt?" I asked shakily.

"No! Now come on!" George replied. We were soon whisked away to Diagon Alley.

"Woah! This place is amazing!" I said excitedly.

"Let's take you to Ollivanders! Best wand maker in the wizarding world!" Fred said while grabbing my hand and running off. While running, I felt my stone necklace bounce around on my neck.

We entered a petite little shop that had big shelves lined with long boxes. A man that looked kind of crazy stepped up from behind the counter. 

"Welcome! I'm assuming you're here for a wand?" I nodded and he smiled.

"May I ask your name?"

"Madeline Jane Mason." I said proudly.

Mr. Ollivander didn't say anything else but went through the shelves and brought back at least 10 wands. I picked one up and gave it a wave. After failing all the wands the wands he had given me, I was on the verge of tears. 

"I knew I wasn't I witch!" I yelled, frustrated. I felt Mr. Ollivander's eyes studying me as I stood their between Fred and George.

"May I see your necklace Miss Mason?" I slowly took off the necklace and put it upon the counter. Mr. Ollivander took out his wand and pointed it at the rectangular stone.

"Engorgio." He whispered. The stone grew to the size of a wand box in a matter of seconds. I saw Fred smirk as excitement tingled through my body. The wand maker lifted part of the stone that had once been my necklace as if it were lid. Inside the stone box was a brown wand. He picked it up and examined it.

"Mahogany, 11 inches, Dragon Heartstring." He said, a little shocked. He handed me the wand and I gave it a wave. At the tip of my wand grew small yellow flowers that sparked when they were fully bloomed.

"I've never seen such a thing. It's usually sparks and glow, but for you, it's different." I looked at Fred and George , who were as bewildered as Mr. Ollivander. Fred payed for my wand and we went in search of my other school supplies.

September 1, 10:45 am

"Into the barrier kids!" Mr. Weasley shouted. We all hurried into the brick wall and were soon in Platform 9 3/4. Fred, George and I boarded the train and sat in the same compartment.

"Maddie! Speak to Dumbledore when you get to Hogwarts!" Mr. Weasley shouted as the train began to take off. I nodded and sighed.

"This is so amazing!" I said happily as I leaned my head against the window.

"Are you excited to see Hogwarts for the first time?" Fred mocked. I punched him lightly in the arm and rested my head upon his shoulders. I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up suddenly when the train jerked to a stop.

"Fred, I'm scared!" I said while closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around him. I saw George smirking, but I was too busy noticing the black hooded figure opening our compartment door. The hooded figure had no face, but rotting, grotesque teethe that seemed to be sucking the happiness out of everything. I soon began feeling dizzy, and before I slipped into the darkness, a women's voice yelled out, "Harry!"

*********************************

Chapter 2 complete! I really like this story! Questions? Comments?

<3 Wren