Suspicions Confirmed

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Suspicions Confirmed-

Maddie's pov

"Madeline darling, are you sure you don't want to go anywhere with Fred for a honeymoon?" Mrs. Weasley asked. We were about to leave for platform 9 3/4, and Mrs. Weasley kept on badgering me about a honeymoon.

"No, No, it's fine." I smiled. I felt Fred's hands intertwine with mine and I looked up to see him smiling up at me.

"Mum, it's time to go." Mrs. Weasley gave me a nod before leaving the room. Fred wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt myself smile.

"Come on now." I giggled.

****************************************

"Harry, you better be careful this year." I said sternly. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. There was something off about him, but I just couldn't figure out what.

"I promise." He mumbled. I gave Hermione and Ron a hug, before they dissapeared into the scarlet train. I stood next to Mrs. Weasley, who was smiling.

"Mrs. Weasley! Mrs. Weasley!" A familiar voice called. Both Molly and I looked over to see McGonagall rushing towards us.

"Yes?" Molly and I said in unison. We both let out a laugh and smiled.

"Oh, sorry Molly, I was talking to Madeline. Hello dear!" McGonagall said happily.

"Hello professor."

"No need to call me professor dear, since I am, no longer." She smiled. "Anyway, your presence is required at Hogwarts tonight."

"Oh, umm, sure Professor, I'll see you tonight Molly, Fred, George." I smiled. I followed her to the train and looked back. Fred and George gave me a questioning look, and I shrugged in reply. I boarded the train, where she disappeared, and I found Harry, Hermione, and Ron in a compartment.

"Hello!" I said gleefully.

"Madeline? What are you doing here?" Hermione inquired.

"Eww.. Don't call me Madeline. And apparently my presence is required at Hogwarts." They all nodded and then looked at each other. I took a seat by Hermione and closed my eyes. I knew something was up with them.. maybe I could listen.

After about twenty minutes, I was nearly about to fall asleep, when I heard Ron say something rather interesting. "So what do you reckon Draco and mummy were doing at Borgin and Burkes?"

"Quiet Ronald! I don't think Maddie's asleep!" Hermione hissed.

"Relax Hermione, she's practically snoring." Harry insisted. "Anyway, did you see all those people? It was like a ceremony, an initiation."

"Stop it Harry!" Hermione scolded.

"What? I don't get it." Ron whispered. I heard Hermione close her book and sighed.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is a death eater." She said matter-of-factly.

"You're barkin!"

"Whatever. I'm going to get some fresh air." Harry stood up and tripped over my foot. I jerked my eyes open and leaned up.

"Are we there yet?" I said groggily. I may not have been asleep, but I had to act it, right?

"Sorry Maddie, I'll be right back." Harry said, before disappearing. I looked at Hermione and Ron, who shrugged.

"The trolley's coming around. Anyone fancy something? My treat." I asked. Ron nearly jumped out of his seat. Hermione rolled her eyes but smiled.