Battle of The Department of Mysteries

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Battle of The Departent Of Mysteries-

Maddie's pov

I spent a couple weeks at the Manor, training hard with Bellatrix. But truth be told, I was terrified of everyone there. Every time someone spoke to me, I stuttered and looked at the ground nervously. I was of course never going to hurt anyone, I just did what I had to do to not be killed by my mum, I had to lie.

It was June 18, and tenseness was in the air. "Madeline! Come quickly, today is the day. Hurry, grab my arm." Bellatrix instructed. I grabbed it and felt the nauseating experiance of side-apparation. When we stopped apparating, we were in a dark hallway, with globes all around us. "Quickly, put this on." Bellatrix instructed again, while throwing a black cloak and silver mask at me.

I put both on and I felt somewhat scared. I was about to fight my friends. I was praying that Fred and George weren't there. Bellatrix and Lucious Malfoy apparated to the other side of the corridor, and I stood there, waiting in the darkness.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry's voice echoed.

"It's time you learn the difference between dreams and reality, Potter. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy." Lucious replied.

"You do anything to us and I'll break it." Harry replied fiercely. Bellatrix cackled and appeared out of the darkness.

"He knows how to play! Itty-bitty baby Potter!" She announced as she approached the group. With what light I could see, I saw 4 red heads, Ron, Ginny, George and Fred. I started to walk towards them, my wand pointed at them.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said, frightened.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How're mum and dad?" Bellatrix taunted.

"Better now that they're about to be avenged." Neville replied while raising his wand.

"Now now, hand me the prophecy Potter, and I can show you everything." Malfoy said. I walked closer to the group now, and Fred and George turned, there wants pointed at me and Augustus Rookwood.

"I've waited 14 years.." Harry started. "I guess I could wait a little longer. Now! Stupefy!"

"Stupefy! Stupefy!" Fred and George chorused. I dodged the spell, unlike Rookwood, who got hit square in the chest by George. They kept of trying to hit me with spells, but really, these two were useless in a duel. I apparated away, being hidden in the darkness. I landed on the ground next to other death eaters and next to Malfoy.

"We'll split into pairs and search, and don't forget, be gentle with Potter until we've got the prophecy, you can kill the others if necessary..." He started. They apparated away and I followed closely behind. I saw the group of Hogwarts students fall through the door that lead to the Death Chamber. My heart was beating so fast and loud I thought it was going to beat out of my chest.

"Ready?" Someone asked. We all nodded and I took my mask off.

"Get behind me!" I heard Harry shout. That's when we apparated towards them, and I grabbed someone, like instructed. We all stood around the Death Chamber. My wand was at Fred's throat, and my other hand was grasping his hair. I stood on a rock, so I was taller than him.

"Maddie?" Harry asked. All eyes were on me and I grasped Fred's hair tighter, and dug my wand deeper in his throat.

"Give me the prophecy Potter, or watch your friends die." Lucious Malfoy threatened. Harry handed him the prophecy and I thought everything was over. Boy was I wrong. White lights appeared and Sirius appeared next to Harry and smacked Lucious right in the jaw. Order members appeared and attacked all the Death Eaters, including me. Tonks came after me and knocked me into the wall.

"Maddie! Surrender now or I'll have to kill you!" Tonks said, her wand pointed at me. With a whisk, her wand flew out or her hand and Bellatrix caught it. I apparated away, making my way towards Fred.

"I can't believe you Maddie! You're a death eater now! Stupefy!" Fred shouted.

"Protego!" The spell rebounded and hit the wall. "Fred! I'm still on your side!"

"Don't lie to me!" He shouted.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted. His wand flew from him and I caught it with ease. "Fred Weasley, I'm still part of the Order! I would never betray you like you did to me!"

"Traitor!" A death eater shouted. "I'll kill you!" He shouted.

"Avada Kedavra!" I said menacingly. The death eater dropped to the ground, dead. My eyes widened as I realized what I just did. I threw Fred his wand back and ran towards Harry and Sirius. I saw Bellatrix circling the death chamber glaring a Sirius, and I knew what she was going to do. I transformed into my wolf form and ran as fast I could to them. I jumped up, and mid-air, I transformed back.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix shrieked.

My hand reached out just in time. The green light hit me and engulfed my entire body. My body hit the stone archway and I bounced off of it, missing the veil. I stared up at the ceiling, feeling my heart beat on last time before everything turned white.

"Hello again Maddie." A kind voice whispered. My eyes started to water at the sound of the voice. "Why are you crying sweetie?" Dad asked. He placed a hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes, to the familiar park in Godric's Hallow.

"No! No! I was only 18! 18 dad! I had my whole life ahead of me!" I screamed. Another pair of arms wrapped around me and I sobbed.

"Shh..Shh." A melodic voice of Lily said.

"No... No.. I hope Sirius enjoys being alive!" I shrieked. My hands flew to my face as a new wave of tears streamed down my face.

"It was a brave thing you did, you proved to yourself and everyone else down there that you never betrayed them. A Potter through and through." Dad said.

I hiccuped a little before the waterworks stopped. "So what do we do now?"

"What ever you want, you're dead now." Dad said insensitively. Tears formed in my eyes but I refused to let them spill over. We walked over to our former house and entered it. After a couple of weeks, I came to the conclusion that I really was dead.

****************************

Please don't kill meeee!

More to come! I think thirteen more chapters should suffice.

I require just two simple votes please!

<3 Wren