Into The River

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Into the River-

FRED'S POV

We watched Maddie take a bite into one of our Fainting Fancies. She started to sway back and forth before falling into the.. river. My whole body froze.

"Maddie!" George and I yelled. I hopped onto my broom and raced towards her, my heart beating. I jumped off of my Cleansweep and into the water, where I pulled Maddie's limp body onto the bank. George went after my broom, but returned moments later.

"Maddie? Maddie!" I said shaking her.

"Fred! We've got to take her back to mum!" George said panicked.

I picked Maddie up and hopped on my broom. "Mum! Mum!" George and I both yelled.

Mum raced into the front yard as we started to land. "What did you guys do to her!" She screeched while taking out her wand. She placed her wand around Maddie's bellybutton and slowly moved it up towards her chest. She took her other hand and opened Maddie's mouth while moving her wand over her throat. Slowly a ball of water emerged from her mouth, followed my coughing. Maddie opened her eyes and leaned to the side, coughing up more water.

"Merlin's Beard! What happened!?" She said sitting up.

"Yes, WHAT did happen?" Mum questioned.

"You ate one of our Fainting Fancies, and you fainted into the river.." George admitted. Mum had such an angry look on her face, I thought she was going to explode.

I lifted up Maddie bridal style and took her into the house. "You forgive me, right?" I said with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, whatever.." She muttered, obviously still a little ticked off. I smiled and set her down on the couch.

She soon fell asleep, cuddled up into me. "Psst! Georgie! get your arse in here!" George lazily trudged into the room, with a piece of bread hanging from his mouth.

"Aww how cute!" He cooed. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Take a picture! It last longer!" I said laughing. Sure enough, he took a picture and smiled. 

"So what did you want brother?"

"It's almost time to go back to Hogwarts and we forgot about Maddie's birthday party!"

George rushed out of the room and returned moments later with mum. Mum raised her wand and decorations appeared everywhere. In the corner of the room was a pile of presents and on the table in front on Maddie and me was a cake. I looked at mum and mouthed, 'Thanks.'

About an hour later, Maddie woke up, and by the looks of it, she was surprised. "Happy late birthday!" Me, George, Ron, Mum, Dad, and even Hermione and Harry, (who showed up late) said.

She smiled happily as she planted a kiss on my lips.

*************************

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*MWAH*

<3 Wren