Summer With The Weasleys Part 1

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Summer With The Weasleys Part 1-

FRED'S POV

"Maddie! Maddie! Wake up! We're at the platform!" I said, shaking Maddie awake. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched. The train jerked to a stop and caused Maddie to fall off my lap.

"Owwie!" She squealed.

"Get up Mason! It's time to go back to the Burrow!" George said whilst poking her.

"Technically my name is Potter, but ok!" She said happily. George's eyes widened as he realized we weren't kidding.

"You're a Potter?"

"Yes! Now I'll tell you more when we get to your house! Oh look! There's your mum!" She said pointing out the window.

We grabbed our trunks and headed out of the compartment. We exited the train and was greeted by mum, who was more excited to see Maddie than her own sons.

"Madeline! Oh you look wonderful! I'm so glad you can spend the summer with us!" She paused at us and looked at our intertwined hands. "You've fallen for my son? Oh Merlin's Beard! ARTHUR! FREDDIE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"

I felt my cheeks burn up and I saw Maddie turn red too. "Umm yes, Mrs. Weasley. I have, ermm.. fallen for your son." She said sheepishly.

"Mum! You're making her uncomfortable." I whined. George walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh Freddie, I'm never letting you live this down."

"George! Why can't-"

"Enough talking! To the Burrow!" Dad said. I looked at Maddie who sigh with relief.

We flooed to the Burrow, where we were greeted by the sweet smell of home. "Welcome  home! Anyone hungry?"

*****************************

Curses! It's short... Well Happy Birthday to my character Madeline! (December 24) and Happy birthday to me! (December 24)

Comment! Vote!

<3 Wren