Love Reignited

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Love Reingnited-

Maddie's pov

"Turn around love." A soft voice whispered. I slowly turned around and locked eyes with the goofy looking red-head that is my husband. I let out a strangled laugh and I was grinning madly.

"Fred!" I squealed. I ran to him and threw my arms around him. He picked me up from around the waist and spun me around. I let out and laugh and looked him in the eyes. "I missed you so much." I whispered.

He didn't reply, but pressed his soft lips against mine. He stoked my hair and looked me in the eyes. "Never leave me again, promise?" He said weakly. I nodded my head and buried my face into his chest. His arms went around me and pulled me close.

I heard Mrs. Weasley let out a giggle. "Come inside dear, let's get you cleaned up." I felt Fred guide me inside, but I never looked up. Warm air hit me and I lifted my head from his chest. The sitting room still looked the same. The same brown couch that sat in front of the fireplace looked more comfortable than ever. The same knitting needles sat enchanted in the corner, knitting a maroon and gold scarf. But one thing out of place was two little cribs that sat near the coffee table.

"Is that-" I started to ask, when a small girl with red hair peeped over the edge of the crib. Her blue eyes bore into mine and I was mesmerized.

"Mummy?" She squeaked. My eyes widened and I looked at Fred, who smiled.

"She and her brother learned to talk last month. It's usually only mummy and daddy, but on occasion, it'll be something else." He paused. "Glad both of them have your brain instead of mine." I walked over to Arabella and she held her arms out. I gently grabbed her and was surprised to see how much she's grown.

"Mummy dirty." She snapped. I smiled at her and then started to laugh.

"You are so precious! Mummy missed you very much!" I squealed. I kissed her forehead and she laughed. I looked into her eyes and she smiled. I set her back down and looked at Toby. His brown eyes met mine and he giggle. His hair was longer, framing his face.

"Mummy dirty." He whispered. I let out a laugh and he smiled. I ran my hand around his cheek and smiled.

"They're getting bigger." I whispered. I felt Fred place a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him. I pressed my lips against his and I felt him smile.

"What would you like to eat dear? You're skin and bones!" Molly asked.

"Anything easy to make, I don't want to be a bother." I replied. She gave me a smile and disappeared into the kitchen. I turned around to look at Arthur. "Can I take a quick shower?"

"Of course my dear girl! You can use some of Ginny's clothes." He replied. I gave them both a nod before retreating upstairs. I went to Ginny's room, grabbed some clothes and took a shower. It felt pretty nice, seeing as I haven't shower in..never mind. When I got out of the shower, I looked at my right hand which was stinging slightly. The wound from Bellatrix's knife was still fleshy, which made me twinge a bit. On my left forearm was words etched into my skin.

I looked into the mirror and was shocked to see my ghostly face. My face was almost skeletal like. My hair was matted in some parts, but could be easily combed out. It took me about fifteen minutes to get some clothes on, seeing as I could only really use one hand.

"Maddie? Are you done?" Fred called from downstairs. I quickly grabbed a comb and ran down stairs. At the base of the stairs, I took out my wand and pointed it at the ground.