Sirius Black

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Sirius Black-

When I woke up, I was seated on a bed. The room I was in was quite old and dusty. The door was broken and splintered on the ends. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I whispered.

"Hello Madeline." A man replied. I turned to see non-other than Sirius Black.

"What do you want from me! What did I ever do to you? Where is Fred? What did you do to him?" I screeched. I searched frantically for my wand, only to realize it was in Sirius' hands. "Give me my wand Black!"

"Let me explain first." He replied calmly. He explained on how he was set up by Peter Pettigrew, and although I was wary, I believed him. "So do you believe me?"

"Of course I do!" I said relieved. "But Sirius, am I allowed to leave?"

"No, I brought you here for a reason Madeline. Ron's rat, he's an animagus. I need someone to lure Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and that's why you're here."

"But I have to get back to Hogwarts! Fred will probably go to Dumbledore and the Ministry will go looking for me." What was I supposed to do? How long will Sirius keep me here.

"This is for the best! Now silence!" He replied fiercely. I got up and tried to snatch my wand, but he was quicker. "Immobulus!"  I felt myself freeze. I was wrapped in vines, and each time I struggled, shocks were felt throughout my body. "What is this? Why are there vines?"

"I'm a particularum pythonissam! Now let me go! These things are going to kill me!"

"Relashio." And with that, The vines withered off and I was free again. I looked at Sirius, and he had pain in his eyes. "Azkaban killed me. I thought I would never get out." He whispered.

"Sirius, it's ok. I'll be here with you. I'm your friend now."

Sirius smiled and handed me my wand, obviously trusting me again. "Ferula." I whispered, and water spewed out of my wand and wrapped around my ankle. The water soon materialized into bandages, covering up the bite wounds.

"Sorry about the bite, I was trying to grab your shoe, but I don't have the best aim as a dog. Oh Maddie, did you know that James was your father?" My face hardened as I remembered the day in the Library.

"Yea, I know." I replied quietly. He knew that I didn't want to talk about it, because he changed the subject. We talked a little about Azkaban, and Hogwarts, before I fell asleep.

*****************************

<3 Wren