The Order Of The Phoenix

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

The Order Of The Phoenix-

Maddie's pov

Today is August 5 and I've lived with Sirius since the beginning of Summer. We've grown so close and I think it's good for both me and him. Sirius has also been teaching me how to duel better. Like I said, we've grown really close.

"Hey Sirius! I'm going to go visit Harry today! Do you want me to tell him anything for you?" I called from the front door.

"Tell him I say hello o' course! Please be back before dark!" He replied from the drawing room upstairs.

I left Number 12 Grimmauld place and walked down the street to a little town. From there I apparated to a park on Magnolia Road, which was opposite from Privet Drive. I was passing by the park when I noticed a group of rather large boys taunting a skinny boy sitting on the swing set. I didn't really pay attention until one of the larger of the boys said something that my blood turn to ice.

"Don't kill Cedric! Whose Cedric? Your boyfriend?" He taunted. The boys around him howled with laughter.

Harry, which I now realized was the boy sitting on the swing set looked ticked off. "Shut up." He muttered.

The large boy took a step closer to him and kept taunting him. "Don't kill me mum! Where is your mum? Where is your mum Potter? Is she dead?" He mocked evilly. Before I realized what I was doing, I transformed into my animagus form and ran in front of Harry, facing the large boy. I let out a snarl and growl and I bit at the air viciously. The boys around the larger one, Dudley I think it is, ran away. Dudley stared at me wide eyed.

He backed away slowly, only to trip on himself. I pounced on him, my front paws digging into his chest. A loud growl rolled in my throat, and I bared my teeth dangerously close to him. When he was starting to tear up, I got up off of him and made my way to Harry, and rubbed against his hand affectionately.

"The Masked Marauder?" He asked. I bowed my head and transformed back. Harry stared at me shocked and as well as Dudley. "Maddie?" He exclaimed.

"Honestly Harry, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out." I giggled. I gave him a hug and looked back at Dudley. "Dudley, if you don't want to repeat that situation again, I suggest you stop bullying my brother." Dudley nodded vigorously.

When I thought things were getting better, they get worse. It turned from hot to freezing in seconds. The clouds moved over the sun and I looked at Harry. "What's going on? What are you doing?" Dudley said to me.

"I'm not doing anything!" I replied. The clouds began to release water and soon it was pouring with rain. "Come on! Follow me!" Harry shouted. Dudley and me ran after Harry, who led us to a dark alley under a highway.

By the time we were under cover, we were panting. It was awfully cold and I could see my breath. Harry and Dudley were looking at the field at the exit of the alley, while I looked around. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I felt my heart be extremely fast as a dementor started to suck my soul from me, I fell to the ground my wand somewhere near my feet. I made somewhat of a sucking noise as I tried to call for Harry. A second dementor joined the first and I relived all my worst memories.

"Ha-rr-yyy!" I said panicked. All the memories stopped suddenly. And I just felt numb. They got me. There goes my soul. I thought to myself. I just kept looking at the dull, gray concrete ceiling until I saw a white dot. The Dementors eagerly went after the white dot, but never made it.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry cried. I saw a silver stag prance over me and hit the Dementors, sending them away. Harry crouched next to me, but I was unresponsive. "Maddie? Maddie!" He shouted. The white dot that once floated away from me, floated back to me and into my mouth. My whole body filled with warmth and closed my eyes. Happy memories of Fred, George and fme pranking the Slytherins passed through my mind. Soon it changed to my first kiss with Fred. And it changed again to the time that Harry and I casted our Patronuses together. Then they stopped, and I slowly opened my eyes.

To my surprise, I was back at Grimmauld place. I stood up quickly and my head began spinning. "Oww." I muttered. When I looked around, I was surprised to see Remus Lupin sitting by my bed. "Hello Lupin." I said quietly. He looked up from the book he was reading and handed me a piece of chocolate.

"How are you feeling Madeline?"

"Dizzy. What happened? The last thing I remember was visiting Harry in Little Whinging when the Dementors attacked."

"Well, the Dementors pretty much sucked out your soul. Do you remember seeing a white dot?" I nodded. "Well that was your soul. If the Dementors got it, well let's not go there. "

"Where's Harry? And Sirius?"

"Harry, The Weasleys, Hermione, Nymphodora, Sirius, Kingsley, Snape, and Dumbledore are all downstairs."

"Why are they all here? Whose Nymphodora and Kinglsey?"

"The Order of the Phoenix members.It's being reinstated."

"Can I join?" I've heard about the Order of the Phoenix, they were a secret organization founded by Dumbledore, and they worked against Voldemort.

"Well you are of age, so I guess.. But you'll have to talk to Dumbledore. But let's get you downstairs, everyone's been worried sick." I swung my legs off the side of the bed.

"Why is everyone worried? I've only been out for like a couple hours!" I complained.

"Maddie, today is August 15." My blood turned to ice and my heart started to beat faster.

"No.."

"You've been out for a little over a week." He said sympathetically. He put his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his shoulder for balance. The room was spinning as I took my first step.

"Lupin, can you carry me?" I whined. He gave out a laugh as he picked me up. We made our way down the stairs and he placed me on the couch in the sitting room. He walked to the kitchen and opened the door slightly. "Sirius, if you'd come here please." He called.

Sirius walked out and nearly stumbled over at the sight of me. Lupin closed the door so it was just us three in the room. Sirius ran to me and wrapped his arms around me. He stroked my hair as I giggled. "Sorry I gave you a scare Sirius." He grasped both my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm just glad you're ok." Lupin, who was standing there awkwardly, stepped up. "Maddie wants to join the Order." Almost immediately Sirius answered.

"Of course." I smiled and yawned. Sirius stood up and called out. "Kids! Come here!"

Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, Harry, and Hermione ran in and all gasped when they saw me. "Maddie!" Fred and George said at once. Fred made it to me first and crashed his lips onto mine. A smile formed on my lips. When he retreated from the kiss George attacked me in a hug, followed my Hermione, Ron and Ginny. When Harry got to me, I stood up and hugged him affectionately.

"Harry James Potter, thank you so much." I whispered.

"No problem Maddie." He replied.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Fred and George smiling. "We're never going to have a normal life, huh?" I asked everyone. They all laughed happily when a purple haired young lady walked up to Lupin.

"You must be Nymphadora. Can I call you something else? Nypmphadora doesn't suit you." I asked.

"Remus, I like her. Call me Tonks."

"Wotcher Tonks."

"Wotcher Maddie."

"Oh how lovely! Maddie's back! Care for some dinner?" Mrs. Weasley asked. We all nodded and headed into the kitchen, where I learned more about the Order, and apparently Harry's trial for using underage magic.

****************************

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!

<3 Wren