Promise Me

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Promise Me-

Maddie's pov

"Oh my God Ginny shut up! You are going to wake her up!" A voice whispered.

"You don't have to be so rude Ron!" Another voice whispered.

No longer wanting to sleep, I opened my eyes and stretched.

"Merry Christmas!" Ron, Ginny, Harry, Herimione, George, Jaime and Fred yelled. I rolled my eyes and stared. I was still in my dress, sitting in the Gryffindor common room on Fred's lap.

"Guys," I yawned, "Christmas was yesterday." Ginny walked over to me and sat next to me.

"No.... it's today!" I blinked my eyes a couple times, and smiled

I looked over at Fred, who was beaming."What are we going to do today?"

"We're just going to hang out here, so you can relax." He replied. I got off his lap and stretched again.

"Let me go get your guy's presents and then we can exchange gifts." Looking at the staircase, I realized how tired I was. I took out my wand and said, "Accio gifts." A gust of wind was felt through the room, and then 7 gifts game hurtling towards us. Before I could react, they hit me and I fell to the floor.

Eveyone else laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Merry Christmas you guys." I shuffled out the gifts, and they all seemed to be pleased. I recieved a few too, and they were all so nice. We sat around the fire for a long time eating snacks, and talking, before I finally was able to change out of my dress.

In the bathroom, I slipped out of my dress and hopped into the shower. The water seemed to relax me and I felt so calm. Of course this had to be ruined. I wrapped myself in a towel and as I was stepping out of the shower, a woman's voice echoed through my mind.

So you are still alive, my daughter? You should of died, long ago. But you and your brother seem to keep escaping death.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I shrieked.

Silence! You think that me being in Azkaban will keep you safe? Wrong! Foolish girl, I will come for you, and kill all those who are important to you. I will save you last, seeing as you are my daughter. You better watch out Madeline Jane Lestrange Potter, your death approaches.

The pounding on the door made me snap back into reality. I was lying on the floor, still wrapped in my towel.

"Maddie? Maddie! Open the door!" Hermione called. I got up and unlocked the door, and Hermione ran in. "What's a matter? Why were you screaming?"

"Um.. er.. I saw a spider, and I'm deathly afraid of spiders." I lied. She nodded before leaving the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs, where everyone was waiting.

"You ok Maddie?" Ron asked.

"Err yea. Just saw a spider. I hate spiders."

"Pftt. Tell me about it." Ron muttered.

"Maddie! Love! I want to give you something." Fred smiled. His smile brightened up my day no matter what. Fred grabbed my hand and pulled me to the window. He reached into his pocket and took out a black velvet box. My heart began racing and my eyes grew wide. He wasn't going to propose, was he? We're too young! As if reading my mind, he answered.

"No Maddie, I'm not proposing.. yet." A smile formed at my lips and he handed my the box. I opened it and in the box was a silver ring that had Madeline & Fred engraved in it. On the inner side of the ring, it said Forever & Always.

"It's beautiful." I breathed.

"It's a promise ring. I have one too." He said, showing me his right hand, where the exact same ring was placed. "Maddie, I love you more than anything. I want to be with you forever and I want to marry you and I want to have a family. I want to grow old together and I want to be there for each other until our very last breathes. So by wearing this ring, will you promise to do all those things with me?"

Tears of happiness were filling my eyes and I was smiling. "Fred.. of course." He beamed and took the ring out of the box. He slipped it onto my right ring finger and whispered, "I love you."

"Love you too Freddie."

Hand in hand, we walked back to the group. George was grinning at Fred, who was smiling. "What she say?" George asked.

"Yes of course!" He replied with enthusiasm. Ron, who was looking confused, looked at me.

I lifted up my hand and showed him the ring. "It's a promise ring Ronald."  Hermione whispered.

"So shall we get some dinner?" Harry suggested. There was murmurs of agreement and we headed into the Great Hall. The other schools were there, keeping to themselves. We walked in and sat at the table, happily picking at the food.

"Oh my God!" I shouted.

"What?" Jaime, George and Fred said at the same time.

"I'm 17! I'm no longer underage!" I said happily.

Jaime rolled her eyes and George and Fred grinned. "Next summer-" George started.

"Will be amazing." Fred finished.

About an hour of sitting at the table, we went to the common room again. Jaime gave me a hug good-bye, along with everyone else. George got a kiss on the cheek, which made him turn pink.

"Bye Georgie." Jaime said.

"B-bye Jaime. S-send me an owl?" George stuttered. Jaime nodded before walking up to Professor Dumbledore, who escorted her to his office where Mr. Weasley was most likely waiting.

I gave Fred a kiss on the lips before heading into the girls dormitory, where I fell asleep with a smile on my face and no worries about that horrible voice of Bellatrix.

*******************************

Bellatrix getting inside her head.. pretty sketchy..

Anyway, just a filler, can I get 2 comments and 2 votes?

Thanks! You are amazing!

<3Wren