🚔서른여덟

(Before Changlix went inside the house)

"See you soon Kitten" Changbin kissed Felix cheek and let go of their hug. Both boys were standing right besides Changbin's car and saying their goodbyes before Changbin could drive back to the hotel he's staying in. Before Changbin could turn around, Felix smirked and grabbed his hand. "Wait" He said and pulled Changbin back. "Miss me already?" Changbin chuckled and leaned in for another kiss with a smirk. Felix looked back to his house and bite in his lower lip. He took a big breath and started to move towards the house while pulling confused Changbin along. "Lix? What are you doing?" Changbin was looking around for people who migh see them or anything suspicious that could get them both in trouble ( he doesn't cares about the trouble, he's only worried about Felix)

They stood by the front door and Felix let go of Changbins hand. "I have exciting  idea, but you need to listen to me" Felix eye's were sparling in the streetlight and smile appeared on his face. Changbin was still confused but didn't said anything about it. What was Felix so excited for?

"I want you to spend the night here Binie" Felix took out his key's and reached for the door locker. "Wait!" Changbin whispered and stopped Felix hand. "How am i supposed to get in there? Should I just go in and say Hi everyone Im Seo Changbin who you all hate so much" Changbin said in sarcasm. "They don't hate you Changbin, most of my brothers already know about you and they are fine with it...Mark hyung is still in Korea so we don't have to worry about him now" Felix smiled and unlocked the doors. Changbin sighed and looked back to his car what he luckily locked while Felix was pulling  him before.

Both boys could hear many voices inside what confused them a bit, considering how late it was. Felix turned towards Changbin and both took off their shoes. The voices get louder when they get closer to the living room. Felix felt a bit unsure if bringing Changbin was the best decision when he recognised Marks voice talking with Seungmins brother. Both entered the living room, but none of the boy's noticed them until Felix misheard Hyunjin's and Chans conversion.

"He wants to do what?" Felix voice ring across the room and on that sudden voice, everyone turned towards Felix, eye's quickly switching towards the person next to their youngest brother and friend. Changbin haven't felt this heavy feeling of people's eyes staring at him for so long. He reached for Felix hand and looked at the younger. What should he do next?

Everyone was just staring, no one was speaking. Before it could get awkward, loud voice could be heard running down the stairs. Without even turning towards him everyone knew it was their squirrel like boy Hanie. "Changbin hyung is here!" Han run towards Changlix and hugged both males leaving everyone confused in the room.

"Hanie" Minho stood up and reached for Hans arm, pulling his lover boy closer to him. Boy's in the kitchen slowly moved to the living room. The silence was killing Changbin and he wanted to say something, but before he could Mark stood up. Felix tightened his hold on Changbins hand and moved closer to him. Mark's eyes followed their hands and back to their faces. "M-Mark hyung" Felix sadly said knowing that his brother is probably very disappointed in him. Mark told Felix to forget about Changbin, told him to stay away from danger that Changbin could bring him.

Mark looked at Changbin who was just staring back at him with emotionless face, almost ready for Mark to come and throw hands on him.

Mark went closer to both of them making Chan feel alerted and follow behind Mark. "Felix" Mark said while looking at Felix. "Why is he in my house?" Mark didn't seem to be mad, he sounded more curious and confused, wasn't happy either. His eye's glared at Changbin again. Felix sighed and let go of Changbin's hand. He went closer to Mark and hugged him. "I'm sorry hyung, please don't be mad at me and please don't hurt me or Binie hyung" Felix cried making Changbin groan and move forwards, but Chan stopped him before he could by giving him the look. Mark held Felix shoulders and used his sweater to clean the tears in Felix eye's. "You know I would never hurt you Felix" Mark said and hugged his brother again. Mark missed him very much while being gone. He was worried about Felix.