🚔열아홉

Changbin was panicking inside because Felix won't listen and just ignore his messages. Who knows what's happening there... (In Chin's house)

"Sorry to disturb you" Richard said while smiling. Changbin glanced quickly at Minho and other boy, who were laying on the ground, then back to Boss. "I was wondering...what exactly are you doing here?" How should Changbin reply on that, he can't just inform that he's here to save Felix brothers and maybe finally kill him. Changbin chuckled at the thought. Everyone in the room though that Changbin is psycho. The boy gives out dark energy, well that's what others see, but honestly Changbin have changed Inside. With the help of Felix, Changbin smiles more, he also laughs and is not so awkward around people, because he had no idea how to act. Only thing he knew was how to act un bothered about things, being rude towards those who try to control you, never pick up the fight, only when it's needed or someone is in danger. Living alone is great, no one distract you.

But when Felix came into his life, things slowly changes. Of course he still have some anger issues and he scares the boy. He learnt what it feels to like someone, even someone so annoying like Lee Felix. Person who, he shouldn't like in the first place.

Changbin smiled a bit, what made others gasp. "I just came by to visit my father" Changbin glared at Richard and almost gagged at those words, he could swear the face of the man said only one word- Disgust. Richard never saw Changbin as his son, no he actually disliked the boy. Memories of him hitting the boy for the smallest things ever came back to Richards mind. How small Changbin would beg for mercy, when Richard came closer with his hard belt. Mother wasn't home when that happened, what let Richard do whatever he wants with the boy + Changbin couldn't say anything or he would regret that. Changbin was weak back then, looking at him now made Richard feel little bit unsure of his life choices, who would thought that he turned out like this. Luckily for Richard, Changbin have forgotten those memories long time ago, except for one, what he probably will regret in the future.

"How wonderful!" Changbin just nodded. "But I'm actually in the middle of something, so if you don't mind of leaving?" The boss tried. Changbin crossed his arms, he couldn't leave...not now when he finally found them, but thought of Felix alone with Jimin who could be one of them made his heart hurt. "I don't mind of staying, i could just walk around and see more of the things you are doing here...looks intresting" People actually believe that Changbin hurt people. Some people think he is killer, others think he prefers to steal and many other things. The boss however find this weird, why would Changbin come here after all these years + Lee Felix is somewhere with him. Seems too weird to be truth.

The silence was broken when one of boss boy's run into the room breathing heavily. "One of them escaped!" "Who!?" Boss yelled back. "M..Min Yoongi sir" The boss groaned and went closer to the boy, who was shaking in fear. "Who was looking after him?" No response. "I asked who!?" The boss pushed the boy on the ground. Changbin glared at him, but moved closer to Mark at the same time. "I-it was Bang C-chan" The guy on the ground looked up. The boss was angry and scary. The guys who held Mark was distracted by now and Changbin was allowed to sneak closer to him.

"Mark" Mark weakly looked up and saw Changbin. He gritted his teeth. So this is the boy who dares to mess with my brother, he thought. "What?" Changbin nodded at boys rude answer. "Felix is safe with me, i swear (you shouldn't). But i need to know something" Mark raised his eyebrow and nodded for Changbin to continue. Changbin took a deep breath. "Who is Jimin and is he dangerous?" Marks face was unreadable. He looked confused, because why would Changbin ask that. Jimin is Yoongi's boyfriend, true that him and others are not so close, but doesn't seem to be dangerous. "He's one of my brother's boyfriend and no, he's not dangerous...i think" Changbin patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, i will get you all out of here soon" Mark was really confused. Why would someone like Seo Changbin help them. He's the one who they should avoid. And why Felix is still with him...but that's better than being here. Changbin went back to the spot he was standing at the same time boss stopped yelling at the poor boy.