🚔서른넷

"Jiminie? Who were you talking to yesterday?" Yoongi came up to Jimin from behind. Jimin tensed a little and quickly turned around, meeting eye's with his boyfriend. Yoongi had that unreadable expression on his face. Jimin cleared his throat and smiled a little. "With old friend, don't worry about it" Jimin said and searched for any reaction, good or bad, anything really, but Yoongi didn't even blink once. "Is that so?" Yoongi came closer and Jimin nodded while stepping back a little. He wasn't scared of Yoongi, but his dark aura made him feel small Infront of older one. "Y-yea...just asked how I'm doing. We never really show up in public anymore, people get worried" "Why you lying Jimin?" Yoongi put his hands on Jimin's shoulders and stared into boy's eye's. It's roo easy to read Jimin when he lies about something. The way he acts and takes time to come up with something to say. "H-how did you-" Jimin's voice was small, almost whisper. "Who were you talking to?" Yoongi slowly slide his left hand down Jimin's arm to gently grab boy's wrist. Jimin knew he shouldn't lie anymore and sighed. He should say everything what happened.

"I was speaking with Wonjin. The boy we met few day's ago" "Why he was calling?" "He said he want to get closer with me, be friends because we didn't had chance before..." Yoongi narrowed his eyes and took both of Jimin's hands in his own. "And then?" He asked while glancing at Jimin. "We talked about Changbin" Yoongi let go of Jimin's hands and stood back a little. "Why the hell would you talk about Changbin?" Jimin widened his eyes and quickly grabbed Yoongi's hands. "No, w-we, he just asked about you something I don't remember and i said you are just really mad at C-Changbin, that's all" Yoongi smiled a little and hugged Jimin. "I'm sorry Jiminie, i didn't mean to get angry...I just hate to hear his name, let's not mention him now" Jimin nodded and buried his face in Jimin's neck. "There was also Bang Chan and I think something is not right...they are trying to find you, take you away from me" Yoongi could hear Jimin crying. "No baby, they not gonna take me away from you, I don't want to be with them anymore" Jimin looked up with pout. "W-why you don't wanna go back? Yoongi didn't said anything, he just looked away. Why? Because he doesn't know the reason. He never thought of going back to live with his brothers. Jimin is all what matters now.

**********

"Those two can never clean after themselves" Minho sighed while picking up Felix clothes, not noticing the dirty shirt, he put them in the washing machine and turned it on. He went inside the kitchen to clean Jisung's dirty dishes, he left after running up in Felix room.

"Felix, at least put on the shirt, I'm tired of seeing your naked ass everywhere i go" Jisung made disgusted face and looked away. Felix gasped and took the pillow next to him to hit Jisung with it. "I already put my underwear on, what else do you want? Should i put on winter coat or wrap myself in 10 blankets? My body is not that ugly to look at!" Felix scoffed and put on the shirt. Jisung chuckled and glanced at Felix who was now sitting there with phone in his hands. Jisung sighed and was about to stand up until he saw something what he never seen before on Felix body. 

"Hey what are you-" Felix asked when Jisung jumped in bed and went really close to him. "What happened to you yesterday?!" Jisung's hands where lightly touching side of Felix neck. "I, umm" Felix looked around for answers and then quickly gasped and hissed in pain, obviously pretending to be hurt. "Ouch Jisung, don't touch there!" Felix flinched and moved away. Jisung put his hand over mouth and looked at Felix. "What happened?" Felix sighed and laid down. What actually happened? Felix almost chuckled at the memory of Changbin and him last night. "I tried to curl my hair and accidentally touched my neck with hair curler" Felix pouted. Jisung left the room what made Felix confused.