🚔삼십육

"Babe, we don't have to rush anywhere...you can take as much as time you need" "Binie, I said I want to go back" Felix smiled and held Changbins hand in his. Changbin sighed and nodded. "What's wrong, are u not happy, you don't want me to go?" Felix smile dropped and small pout appeared on his lips. He looked at Changbin with curios eyes, searching for answer. Older one slightly turned his head 'no' and smiled. "I still feel like I made you do this, like it wasn't your decision, but mine" Felix nodded and leaned closer to Changbin. "You know I love you more than anything right?" "Right" "Then don't think like I am leaving just because you told me to. I am leaving, so I can be with you and only you for ever. I want to live with you and have no regrets Changbin"

Olders heart was beating like crazy. He felt so loved. Felix made him feel loved. Small blush appeared on his cheeks, when he leaned closer and connected their lips. Felix closed his eye's, right after Changbin did. Olders hand travelled to Felix waist lightly holding youngers figure. Lips moving against each others in loving manner. Felix hands were placed on Changbins neck, playing with olders hair. Changbin parted their lips and kissed Felix cheek.

"I love you more Kitten" Changbin smirked and bite his lip. Now Felix was blushing. He lightly pushed Changbin and stood up without taking the blanket along with him. Changbins eye's followed Felix and he let out a chuckle. "As much as I love seeing your body, I would prefer you to not catch the cold" Felix looked down and covered himself. "Oh, I am sorry" He blushed and sat down on the side of the bed. Changbin put on his boxers and pants. He held Felix hands, to make him stand up. "Wait here" He reached down to take the blanket from the messy bed and wrapped it around Felix.

"Where are you going?" Felix eye's looked up from Changbins upper body to elders eye's. "I have small present" Changbin kissed Felix nose and left the room.

Felix looked around and sat down, he tightened his grip on the blanket and looked down. Will he be alright without them? Will they gonna miss him? Will Mark hyung is gonna be mad for leaving? Thoughts were running through his mind again. Felix shaked his head and looked up while smiling. As he did, Changbin entered the room. "Thank you for waiting" He came closer and Felix noticed a bag in his hand. The bag was completely black, not showing any kind of sight what's inside. Felix made fish lips and stood up again.

Changbin reached his hand inside the bag and took out something in baby pink colour. Felix was looking with curios eye's. "I bought some new clothes for you" Changbin smiled and unfolded the jacket. It was simple, baby pink denim jacket. He placed it one the bed and took the bag. Next thing he took out was white long-sleeved shirt. Felix smiled and reached to grab it. "I love simple things" Changbin chucked and smirked. "Turn it around" Felix did and rolled his eye's playfully. "What does it says baby?" Changbin asked with cheeky smile. "It says 'Daddy's Kitten', you kinky fuck" Changbin laughed at Felix coment. "Ohh, but you like it" He came closer and pressed their bodies together. Felix kissed Changbins neck and nodded. "I love it, thank you" "There is also jeans with socks and underwear" "Thank you, thank you, but u didn't had to buy me anything" Changbin held Felix hands. "But I felt and still feel like buying you stuff...It's cute to see your pretty, excited face" He kissed Felix freckled cheeks.

"You gonna kill me one day Seo Changbin " Felix laughed and took the bag with other clothes. "It's gonna be the other way around sunshine"

**********

"That print had to be on the front" Felix rolled his eye's as he entered the living room where Changbin was sitting on the couch with his phone in hands. Changbins eyebrows were narrowed and his feet tapping the floor. He looked stressed about something. Felix tilted his head to the side and came closer. "You oky there?" He said, what made Changbin quickly drop the phone and look at him. "Yea, I am good...I was just...I was working" Felix nodded and looked behind Changbin on the couch, where the locked phone was placed. What was that?

"You look so cute Kitten!" Changbins mood quickly changed when he noticed that Felix put on his new clothes. His eye's scaned the print. 'Daddy's Kitten'. Changbin felt proud to be Felix boyfriend. "You really made sure no one comes my way or flirt with me" Changbin nodded. "You are so beautiful, that I need to remind everyone that you are taken" Felix blushed and sat down on Changbins lap. "You are really handsome, I am also scared that someone will steal you from me...there are not so many handsome, strong man like you around" "If they have death wish, they can come near you or me, but I will make sure that no one separate us" Felix nodded and hugged his boyfriend.

**********

"Mark hyung!" Jisung screamed and went to hug his brother. "Hi Jisungie, how are you?" "Have been better...lately it came back hyung, but Minho makes sure to take care of me and be around" Mark smiled and patted Jisungs head. "That's a relief...but where is everyone else, we need to talk" Mark went inside their home, letting Chan inside as well. Wonjin staid in Korean to keep eye's on things and inform them about any activities Yoongi are planning to do.

"Chani hyung!" Now it was Chan who was crushed in Hans big hug. "Hi squirrel, I missed you too...hope you didn't made a mess in my studio" Hans eyes widened and he quickly run off. "Will be back very soon!" Chan chuckled and rolled his eye's. Both Mark and Chan took off their jackets and entered the house. Minho was laying on the couch watching Drama. "Hi Minho, how's things?" Mark asked and went for a hug. "Wild" Minho looked like he had a lot to say, but Marks eyes landed on small boy sitting in the chair eating gummy bears. "Ohh that's Jeongin, Hyunjin's boyfriends brother...he came to watch drama with me" Minho informed. Mark nodded and stood up to say hi to the younger.

Meanwhile in the kitchen. "Hi love birds" Chan entered the kitchen, where Hyunjin and Seungmin were chatting about something and laughing. "OMG Chris hyung!" Hyunjin went to hug his hyung. "What the hell is going on with Yoongi hyung? I heard from Minho hyung that he is going nuts and now wants to kill someone" Chan nodded. "It's true" "But who-" Hyunjin didn't finish. "Is Felix home?" "Felix? Yoongi wants to kill Fel-"

"He wants to do what?" Felix asked from the hallway. Everyone turned around to look at him. Chan didn't had time to deny what Hyunjin said, because not long after that, someone came in the house. Someone stood next to Felix. Someone held his hand. And everyone was there. Even Jisung who just finished cleaning the studio.

_____

I had inspiration to write ;)