🚔스물 아홉

Felix felt uncomfortable feeling in his sleep, when someone sat on his thighs making him groan in sudden discomfort. Felix was laying on his stomach, face pressed against pillow, making almost hard for him to breathe. He was really confused and tried to move, but someone grabbed his hands and pinned them behind him. Felix remember falling asleep in Changbin's arms. Where is Changbin?

"S-stop" Felix voice was weak, because he just wake up and all sudden actions made him feel dizzy. His hands were now tied together, leaving him without chance to move away or get up. "B-Binie help" Felix voice cracked as he still tried to breathe property and call for elder. Suddenly someone grabbed his hair and made him look up. Felix eye's widened and blood freeze in his body. "How can i help you?" Changbin asked and turned Felix around so now he's laying on his back. Felix quickly moved away from Changbin with fear in his eyes. "W-why... what are y-you doing hyung?" Felix eye's landed on the gun what was by Changbin's side. He still have it. Changbin smirked and went closer to Felix, making blonde boy lean further away, but wall stopped him. Changbin moved closer and closer till there was almost no room left between them both. "C-Changbin" Changbin grabbed Felix hair again, making his head harshly move to the side. "Im just doing my job princess" Changbin's lips attacked Felix neck, what made blonde boy whine. Felix couldn't enjoyed the feeling, he couldn't help but let his tears appear. He was scared.

Changbin held Felix neck and pressed down a little while sucking the skin harshly and with hunger. "It h-hurts" Felix cried out and tried to move away, but elders body was pressed against him, making impossible for Felix to move. Changbin moved down and bite into the skin of Felix shoulder. "Let me have some fun" Changbin growled and held Felix body, so boy can't move. Felix was crying and elder didn't care. Felix watched how Changbin's dark eye's were staring coldly in his own. "N-no please"

Changbin sighed and pulled Felix out of bed. The boy screamed in pain as he was laying on the ground. "B-Binie please" Changbin grabbed the gun and put it inside his pocket. He moved closer to Felix and picked him up over his shoulder. "Shut up" Felix was really confused. He thought Changbin have changed, he thought Changbin loves him. Why was he hurting Felix? "It was so easy to get you, You believe my every word, You thought i love you!" Changbin chuckled. "Now you in trap" Felix tried to move again. "N-no... please, let me go!" Changbin smirked and moved towards the doors. "Not so fast...how about I call police at first?" Changbin laughed. Felix felt so scared. Was Changbin really doing this? He believed, forgive him...but all was lie?
"Noo please...let g-go of me!" Felix screamed. "Don't touch me!!!" He moved around and suddenly felt like he landed on bed. Was he falling?

"Felix!?" "No, let go of me!" Felix cried. "Baby, open your eyes, please!" Felix felt hands around him and felt so scared. "D-don't let them hurt me" Felix was fighting back, tried to move away. "Hey Lixie...you are oky, it's fine, I'm here" Felix heard Changbin. The elder was close, it almost felt like he was inside Felix head, speaking with him. He suddenly couldn't see anything...everything went black. "Baby please open your eyes. It's me, Binie hyung" "Binie?" Felix mumbled. Changbin cupped Felix cheeks and softly kissed boy's freckled cheeks, trying to calm him down. Felix eye's slowly opened. Seeing Changbin in front of him after what just happened few seconds ago made him scared. Felix quickly looked down to see his hands. They were free. He was lying in the bed with Changbins next to him.

"Felix, what happened?" Changbin's voice was full of worry. He wake up to see Felix shaking, trying to fight with blanket and screaming. He immediately held younger close and tried to wake him up. Now Felix was looking around and checking his surroundings. "N-nothing" Felix mumbled and moved away little bit, bringing blanket with him. Changbin's eye's soften and he tried to reach for Felix, but younger jumped a little making Changbin pout. "Baby?" Felix looked at Changbin with his glossy eye's after crying. "Talk with Binie hyung" Changbin moved a little closer, but making sure that Felix was comfortable.