🚔스물 셋

It has been two days since Changbin bought that plane ticket to Japan and only one day left before he goes there. That's right...he bought only one, because Changbin is not sure when he is going to fly back to Seoul. It could be few days, week's, months...he doesn't know. Changbin can't predict anything at this point. He would love to stay there longer, get out of this bubble, he's been living in. The air in this bubble is almost no longer reachable for Changbin. He's desperate to break free for some time being. This place is full with bad memories. Memories of bad people. People who ruined Changbin's life and should be dead. He smirks. That would be nice...no, Changbin is not the bad guy here. Bad guy's are those people who hurt others, because they enjoy when someone is in pain. Sick people. People who are behind bars, because of Changbin. Changbin is the good guy here.

He reaches over some documents his secretary left few minutes ago and now is sitting further away from the male, drinking least sip of her coffee. Changbin reads the document and sighs when he notices mistake at the end. His eyes gaze at her for a second.

"Yeji" Changbin's voice calm, but you could hear that he wasn't happy about something. When he ever was? Yeji looked up and put her cup away. She scanned her boss eye's and gulped. Shit, he doesn't look happy, will complain about something again or make her do extra stuff like he always does. Yeji doesn't make mistakes often, but when she does, Changbin always notice them...you couldn't just leave the mistake while hopping that he will not notice it later. She made her chair go back and stood up slowly, avoiding Changbin's eye's. Boy is scary oky!

"Come here" Changbin's voice was low and strict. She quickly went closer to him and bowed. Changbin's eye's soften for a split second, because how scared the girl looked in this moment. He didn't even do anything, right? "Yes sir?" Yeji looked up again. Changbin took the paperwork and handed them in girls hands. "Is there a problem sir?" Changbin nodded and Yeji cursed inside, because of her mistake. "What's the current month Yeji?" "May sir" Changbin nodded again before looking back at those papers. "And why do i see April instead of May down there?" Yeji's eyebrows bend down while she was running thought all documents. Every single one of them had that same mistake.

Changbin stood up and pulled them out of her hands. "You know how important this document is right?" "I know sir and I'm really sorry" "I know you are" Yeji's been working here for 3 month's. She's not the best worker, but Changbin can't say anything bad about her, even when she does mistakes, she always will fix them quickly. But it's not gonna be that easy this time. Changbin grabbed the papers and torn them in half while looking in Yeji's eye's. So many emotions went through her eye's. Shock, confusion, pain, maybe even anger.

"W-what are you doing sir?" She bend down to pick up all those stray pages around the floor. "I've been working on them since last Monday" Yeji picked the last paper and stood up. Changbin hate to do this, but that's the only way she will lear how to not make mistakes. "And you gonna throw those pages in the trash(bin) and start from the beginning without any mistakes" He grabbed his things from the desk and went past her. "And next time remember the month please, those details are one of the most important one's" "Yes sir, im deeply sorry" Yeji bowed again.

"I will leave for a while, so please get all work done till i come back, if I'm not here after week...ask Hyuna for work. I already informed her. She will look after you and you will work for her while I'm gone" Yeji nodded and smiled a bit. It's not that bad actually. Hyuna is really good friend of hers + she will be able to rest from her boss Changbin. He can really act like bitch sometimes, but everyone is used to his temper.

Changbin left the building and smiled a bit. "Tomorrow" He chuckled. "Tomorrow I'm gonna meet you"

**********