🚔스물 둘

Felix, Minho and Jisung have been busy with work lately that they haven't got any chance to hangout. Minho become dance teacher after many months of training. The boy was really excited and happy that he finally found something that he enjoys doing other than being with his family. None of the boy's and even Minho knew that he was that great with dancing. People noticed the talent and one day while practicing his own dance moves someone approached the boy and offered Minho job as dance choreographer for new Japanese boy group. Crazy. He accepted of course.

Felix is working in Starbucks near their house what recently opened. Right now he's not planning anything else to do or look for more successful job, because he get enough paid, to buy his own stuff like clothes and other things and not feel guilty when brothers spend money on him.

Jisung is currently not working and still is looking for a job, but recently Jisung likes to sneak in Chan's studio (bedroom) where he makes music. Squirrel boy often sits there while Minhos working. Chan doesn't mind Jisung's company, only when boy get bored or starts whining that he miss his boyfriend. Sometimes they have some fun and make something together, but Jisung just laugh at the end and feels embarrassed of what he creates. Chan can see talent in this boy and already have spoken with others about Jisung's amazing lyrics and ideas.

Mark spends more time with his brothers. He become more lovely and laughs more often. Mark used to be silent one, when boys had their movie nights or just was hanging together. Now Mark is real softly who you could mistaken as the youngest. He works in company and gets paid a lot, but none of the brothers know which one.

**********

"Minho, that man just winked at me and you didn't even bother to kick his ass!" Felix could hear Jisung whining as they both entered Starbucks. It's Felix working day and boy have been serving drinks and snacks to customers since 9:30. At the moment he was cleaning the surface of the table where some kid poured his drink and mother called for Felix help. "Thankyou dear" She said in Japanese, Felix nodded and smiled in response. Not like Mark, Chan and Minho who already knew the language...Felix and Jisung was still learning. Felix was glad when people from different countries came to this Starbucks and always speak English with with him, that made him feel more comfortable.

Minho rolled his eyes at Jisung what made him pout. Minho looked around and smiled when he saw Felix going back to the counter with small clout in his hand. "You are so mea-" Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and dragged him towards counter where Felix was cleaning his hands and getting cups for drinks ready. There was some people waiting for their orders."One Vanilla Latte please" Girl around Felix age kindly asked. Felix nodded and write down the order. "And your name?" Felix asked while smiling and holding his pen. "Laura" "Thankyou, please take a seat and wait till i call your name" She bowed and walked away. Felix turned around to his colleague Mashiho. "Can you help me with the Green Tea Crème Frappuccino for boy called Serim? (Stan Cravity) Mashiho quickly took the stuff for the drink. "Sure!"

The day wasn't too busy, but Felix wouldn't mind to take small break for some minutes. "Laura!" Felix handed girl her drink. Felix took the next cup ready to write down the order for the next person. "One iced green lemonade and one Pink Drink" Ordered really similar voice in Japanese. "Minho hyung!" Felix gasped and quickly covered his mouth. Jisung popped out behind Minho. "Sungie! You both came to save me?" Felix whined, he was tired. Even he still have to work and it's only 4pm, he's tired.

"Serim!" Mashiho shouted right behind Felix making the boy jump in suprise. "Sorry hyung, i didn't mean to scare you" Mashiho apologized. "It's oky, i think I'm just tired" Felix smiled a little. Mashiho looked behind Minho and Jisung to see of any other people were waiting and then turned to Felix. "Then take a break...i will be able to take over" Felix quickly hugged the boy what made other one blush and laugh. "Thankyou! i will just make drinks for my friends and go sit down with them for a while, tell me if you need help" Mashiho nodded and prepared another order for the woman who was standing near them and waiting for her drink.