🚔스물 다섯

__________

Minho hyung

Felix?
Delivered at 10:54am

Where are you?
Delivered at 10:54am

I was gonna meet you in Starbucks, but
u are not here. Jisung informed that u will
be late.
Delivered at 10:55am

Should i leave and come back later?
Delivered at 11am

I'm leaving
Delivered at 11:17am

__________

Felix woke up because of his phone going off. Why did he fall asleep again? Felix opened his eyes slowly and looked around. He's in his 'special place', where he goes sometimes, but why was he sleeping here? He close his eyes again, when suddenly he feels someone's hands wrap around his waist and pull him closer in their chest. Changbin hyung. Felix now remembers, that not long after their kiss Changbin excused himself and asked for small nap, because he was still tired after his flight here. Waking up early in the morning wasn't Changbin's favourite thing to do, but he can't help himself stop thinking about Felix all night.

Felix understood and saw how tired the boy was and let him take a small nap. Meanwhile eating some snacks and going through his phone Felix couldn't help himself but look at Changbin. His sleepy face and those pouty lips he just kissed not long ago. Cute. Felix moved closer and cuddled against Changbin while smiling. Elder boy smirked a little and held into Felix waist. Small nap will not hurt. He let himself fall asleep in elders arms.

Changbin is still sleeping. The blonde boy reached for his phone to check his new messages. Probably one of his brothers, who else? Felix knew that Minho hyung will text him.
__________

Minho hyung

I'm sorry hyung that you had to wait for me

Where are you?

Calm down, I'm fine

But where

I didn't feel good, so i went for a walk

It's already 3 pm

It is?

I informed Jisung that you gonna
go home, he's waiting

No need to

Felix

Im not a kid Minho Hyung

Go home please

Alright

_________

Felix sighed. It's already 3pm? That was one long nap, he really needs to leave soon, so his brothers don't worry about him. Felix turned around so he's facing Changbin who's still sleeping. The blonde boy smiles and kiss Changbins cheek, what made elder scrunch his nose and open his eyes. "Babe, why you not sleeping?" He mumbled and pressed Felix head in his chest and sighed. Felix giggled and poked Changbin's sides making elder groan. "Lix" Changbin warned and pulled Felix closer, if that was even possible. "Changbin hyung" Changbin nodded. "I need to go now" Felix softly whispered and leaned up while Changbin released his strong grip around his boyfriend.