🚔마흔하나

(One week later)

"Did you pack your toothbrush?" Seungmin came into Hyunjin's room with few other items to put into travel bag. "Of course I did" Hyunjin answered and continued to pack all his phone and laptop chargers into his backpack. Seungmin glanced at him and went to bathroom to check. He came back and put his hand on the left hip while holding Hyunjin's toothbrush in his right hand. "Isn't this yours?" Hyunjin looked up and awkwardly smiled.

"Ahh why worry about things like that, could just used yours when arriving..." Hyunjin smirked and looked away. "Yaa! What did you say? You disgusting!!!" Seungmin went to fight but Hyunjin was just laughing while holding Seungmins hands. "I'm joking!!!"

"You both done with packing?" Chan leaned against doorframe of Hyunjin's room. "Yea, ready for vacation!" Seungmin smiled. "It's not really a vacation, we all agreed to come bec-" "For me it is vacation" Seungmin cut off Chan and older just could sigh before leaving both.

"Hanie we can't bring Peter with us" Lee Know held Han close to him because boy was upset. "Why not? They do allow chipmunks in plane!"
Han opened the cage and took Peter out. Lee Know smiled. "I already talked with someone from my job, he will take Peter while we are gone" "No" Han pouted and took his chipmunk and run away from Lee Know.

Changbin was going down the hallway when suddenly Han run into him and both fall down causing Changbin drop his few clothing pieces he's been trying to collect all around the house, because his boyfriend keeps wearing and leaving them in random places. "Omg sorry hyung!" Han sat down and took the hoodie off the floor and reached for shirt, but Changbin stopped him. "Don't worry Sungie, go help Lee Know to pack instead" They both stand up and Han shake his head.

Han looked behind him to see no one around and went closer to Changbin. "You know hyung...Lee Know is meanie!" Han pouted and Changbin let out laugh. "Why would you say that?" "He don't let me take Peter with us!!! He thinks I'm not responsible enough to bring him along" Han rolled his eye's. "Aw really? Where is that little chipmunk, haven't seen him today..." "PETER!!!" Han screamed.

"Did you heard that?" Felix chuckled and asked. "Is it 4th time in two weeks?" Mark smiled in response."5th" Felix nodded. Both sat down in silence and packed food to bring with them. Some of boys favourite snacks that are only available in Japan. "I think I said that before, but Thankyou for coming along" Felix smiled and opened one of the snack packs. Mark took the snacks and put them away. "You didn't eat lunch yet...and no need to thank me" Felix nodded. "It's nice that you all agreed to come. I know Changbin didn't express his feelings a lot, but I know he's happy that we are going together" Felix smiled of the thought of Changbin. "I guess I realised how foolish of me was to leave him to go alone...we are family at the end of the day" Mark said the last part in whisper but Felix heard that.

"Felix I can't find one of my shirts...It's black and have this rainbow thing at the back" Felix turned around to see Changbin complaining with that cute face of his. He giggled and went to hug his boyfriend. "Hi Binie!" "We met like 10 min ago" Changbin chuckled and held Felix cheeks. "I know! I missed you!" Felix pouted and Changbin kissed his lips quickly. He turned around but Felix pulled on his hoodie making Changbin stumble back. "Lix!?" Changbin whined. Felix pulled the hoodie higher. "Found your shirt!" Mark smiled and went upstairs to help Han look for his chipmunk.

**********

"Hyungie I feel so full" Felix cuddled against Changbin on the couch. "You ate many pancakes and few of our snack packs" Changbin tiredly patted Felix hair. "Thanks for informing me" Felix poked Changbins side making elder giggle and move away a little. "Eat all you want baby" Changbin closed his eyes and smiled. Felix snuggled in Changbins neck feeling his boyfriends scent that calms him down. "How much time do we have before leaving?" Changbin took his phone and unlocked it. The time showed 2PM (Stan 2PM), what means they have to leave in next 30 min. "Enough to cuddle a bit more"